Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

Dark Knight Blu Ray New Steelbook $30 shipped

DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Old 01-01-09, 03:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi there,
I have a brand new unsealed Dark Knight Blu Ray Steelbook with digital copy. I gave it as a gift but the person I gave it to doesn't own a BLU RAY player so they gave it back to me. They opened the package so I am unable to return it to Future Shop. If someone collects steelbooks but opens them to watch the movie this would be ideal for you.

The steelbook case has NO DENTS, NO SCRATCHES,NO LOOSE DISCS. I sell on Ebay under : cdnsteel4u with 100% feedback and 19.8/20 on Detailed Seller ratings. It would be 20 but I shipped to Belguim and the person wasn't happy with the shipping time.

Your item will ship with a delivery confirmation and wrapped in bubble wrap before being placed in a 4 by 4 cardboard box and then placed in a bubble mailer. It's $25 + 5 shipping = $30.
Old 01-01-09, 05:05 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by raj905
Hi there,
I have a brand new unsealed Dark Knight Blu Ray Steelbook with digital copy. I gave it as a gift but the person I gave it to doesn't own a BLU RAY player so they gave it back to me. They opened the package so I am unable to return it to Future Shop. If someone collects steelbooks but opens them to watch the movie this would be ideal for you.

The steelbook case has NO DENTS, NO SCRATCHES,NO LOOSE DISCS. I sell on Ebay under : cdnsteel4u with 100% feedback and 19.8/20 on Detailed Seller ratings. It would be 20 but I shipped to Belguim and the person wasn't happy with the shipping time.

Your item will ship with a delivery confirmation and wrapped in bubble wrap before being placed in a 4 by 4 cardboard box and then placed in a bubble mailer. It's $25 + 5 shipping = $30.
Reported
Old 01-01-09, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by iNCREDiPiNOY
Reported
Did this person do something wrong? I don't understand why he/she has been reported.
Old 01-01-09, 06:31 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Has something to do with the past deal.
Old 01-01-09, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by iNCREDiPiNOY
Has something to do with the past deal.
Ah, I see. I won't deal with him then. Thanks for the warning.
Old 01-01-09, 06:45 PM

I backed out of a deal with him after I found a reply he made to jjcool very unconfortable in terms of trust on his Wanted group buy on Dec.9
I have the emails and will use them in my defense. Of course, the fact that
Incredipinoy was banned from Ebay for not shipping items as well as being banned from blu.ray.com as well as steelbook hunterz but I still looked past his past. However, his response to jjcool was the last straw.
I, on the other hand HAVE PERFECT FEEDBACK ON EBAY, with a 19.8/20 detailed seller rating. My ebay id is : cdnsteel4u and his was incredipinoy with a stellar 16.8/20 DSR and read the comments people left for him. Unbelievable. Check both of those out and proceed from there.

Last edited by raj905; 01-01-09 at 07:29 PM.
Old 01-01-09, 07:50 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 129 Likes on 103 Posts
Since you mention my name twice, I guess I am involved. Which reply has you worried?
Old 01-01-09, 08:25 PM

Hi jjcool,
I was supposed to be Kirk's supplier on the Wanted steelbooks with graphic novels. The post that concerned me was post #48 from incredipinoy on 12/09/8:08pm where he told you the items were enroute to him. The items arrived on the 7th and I emailed him to tell him they arrived. He waited 4 days to respond yet during that time he's misleading you by telling you the items are coming. I was already a little nervous with his past of being banned on Ebay as well as 2 forums and as you know on the internet it's mostly about trust. His response to you explained to me why he was banned on those sites and I wasn't sending $ **** of merchandise with a chance of getting ripped off. I felt bad for you and the other buyers but I just couldn't finish this deal. I hope you get your items or at least your money back.
Old 01-01-09, 08:33 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Hi jjcool,
I was supposed to be Kirk's supplier on the Wanted steelbooks with graphic novels. The post that concerned me was post #48 from incredipinoy on 12/09/8:08pm where he told you the items were enroute to him. The items arrived on the 7th and I emailed him to tell him they arrived. He waited 4 days to respond yet during that time he's misleading you by telling you the items are coming. I was already a little nervous with his past of being banned on Ebay as well as 2 forums and as you know on the internet it's mostly about trust. His response to you explained to me why he was banned on those sites and I wasn't sending $ **** of merchandise with a chance of getting ripped off. I felt bad for you and the other buyers but I just couldn't finish this deal. I hope you get your items or at least your money back.
I guess I dont see the problem here. He didn't lie to me. As far as he knew the dvd's were coming. Whether they were en route to your doorstep or his, they werent at their final destination yet, hence they were "enroute". The only reason that he didnt have them was because you backed out of your end of the deal, if I understand the situation correctly.
Old 01-01-09, 08:49 PM

I guess I see it differently. In post #41 by incredipinoy on 12/04/4:14 pm he was correct in stating that it is currently being shipped to source (me) as I emailed him and told him it should arrive on the 7th which it did. I emailed him on the 7th and received no response for days while he's telling you they're enroute (post #48). I received a seperate email from incredipinoy on the 7th after my email and he never mentioned Wanted once so I didn't know where we were as I put out my money for the steelbooks. Since he knew on the 7th, to me it seemed like he was inferring that the steelbooks were coming to CA. Also, I told him I was uncomfortable with the deal and remember I'm making money on this deal so I didn't understand why he didn't relay this to you by the 12th instead of telling you he's still waiting on the 23rd.

Last edited by raj905; 01-01-09 at 08:57 PM.
Old 01-01-09, 08:56 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I guess I see it differently. In post #41 by incredipinoy on 12/04/4:14 pm he was correct in stating that it is currently being shipped to source (me) as I emailed him and told him it should arrive on the 7th which it did. I emailed him on the 7th and received no response for days while he's telling you they're enroute (post #48). I received a seperate email from incredipinoy on the 7th after my email and he never mentioned Wanted once so I didn't know where we were as I put out my money for the steelbooks. Since he knew on the 7th, to me it seemed like he was inferring that the steelbooks were coming.
Huh? So what is going on with these? Are you going to send them out or what?
Old 01-01-09, 09:08 PM

JJcool,
I ordered 25 Wanted with graphic novel for Kirk. As you are aware he sold 9.
If I ship these to Kirk he will have to raise your price as the shipping is higher than he could have reasonably anticipated. Also, with the tenor of his last email to me where he was understandably angry I don't think he would want to deal with me and I don't really want to deal with him. I would prefer to ship each individually to all 9 sellers as I am in the US on Wednesday Jan.7 and can send with delivery confirmation either Priority or First Class at the price Kirk offered. Also, the items would be shipped directly taking a week off of delivery as I would have to ship to CA and then Kirk would have to ship to you.The only people making money would be USPS.
Old 01-02-09, 03:08 AM
Cool New Member

well the wanted steels are 12.99 on futureshop now
http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pro...25&catid=14724

get your price match
Old 01-02-09, 03:36 AM
Cool New Member

Hi jjcool,
well after reading all of this I dont see where this validates post #2's claims that you are a bad trader?? Cautious but no where near dishonest. Looks like someone better be refunding some buyers
Old 01-02-09, 06:50 AM

Thanks for both posts jwbbud. I could see if I took his money and never sent him anything or just sent him the steelbooks without the graphic novels that he would have something to report. What I find most astounding about this is that he is willing to give me the money on behalf of his group but not willing to give me the list of addresses so I could ship them myself. His price was 27.99+1.99 FS shipping x 1.13 cdn.tax + 2.00 fee = 35.88 cdn. + plus shipping to the US + paypal fees. I was even willing to drive to the US to save him on shipping charges. The most he could make without raising the price is $1-2 dollars plus he would be stuck with $500 of Wanted steelbooks. Instead of showing concern for people who paid him to get their item quickly he was more concerned with putting a few dollars in his pocket. I thought the point of a forum like this was to help fellow collectors which is why I agreed to help him in the first place.