Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Bill Me Later & Deep Discount: worth it?

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-08, 06:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I noticed that Deep Discount has an ongoing deal with "bill me later" that if you're new to the service, and you spend over 30 at DD, you will get 10 dollars off your bill.

I'm tempted to use this in combination with DD's buy 1 get 1 free deal, and I'm sure it'll work because the $10 off comes off your bill from BML and not from DD directly.

What I'm wondering is: I've heard a lot of horror stories about BML and how they rip customers off, try to lock them into a high interest rate when they just want to make one lump payment, etc. Has anyone used this deal? If not, has anyone used BML? Is it more trouble than it's worth? Thanks in advance.

If BML has fixed its customer service issues, this would def. be something to jump on!
Old 12-10-08, 06:48 PM
g
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 85 Likes on 43 Posts
If you have access to an electronic payment service, it works out fine. Always pay it off in full. You can also use it with a coupon at amazon. Use it at dd first to be a new user.
Old 12-10-08, 07:24 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I've had no trouble with it. I pay it right off and have saved about $40 so far with various offers.

-beebs
Old 12-11-08, 02:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks a lot, guys! I bought some things I'd been wanting for a long time. I usually don't pay over 9.99 for DVDs, and I've been badly wanting "Kingdom of Heaven: 4 Disc Director's Cut" and "Dances with Wolves: Special edition."

Now, with this deal, I ordered those two, plus the Aviator (Had to get the order over $30) all for $25, when on Amazon, I'd be paying $45, and that's without tax!