Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Any Rumors of Lost in Space Remastered?

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Old 12-10-08, 10:27 AM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

I've been watching my Land of the Giants collection and notice how much better the picture quality is compared to Lost in Space. Have there been any rumors (or confirmations) that LIS will be remastered in the near future? Since it may be a couple of years before I get around to re-watching LIS, perhaps I should sell them while the prices are still decent on the re-sell market.

Somewhat related, any chance the 40th Anniversary set of The Prisoner will get a Stateside release?

Peter
Old 12-11-08, 02:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I Just picked up the lost in space dvd's in the deep discount bogo sale. Im Happy with the picture from what iv seen.
Old 12-11-08, 01:38 PM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
I made the mistake of watching a Lost in Space right after a Land of the Giants - quality was almost night/day. I also feel that as iconic as Lost in Space is, it's gotten the shaft when it comes to bonus features/commentary tracks...and I'd love some isolated score tracks. But I did enjoy the Spanish and French audio choices on the existing sets! --Peter