Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

Dark Knight Blu Ray Steelbook Program

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-08, 09:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi there,
I have been authorized to sell incredipinoy's source dark knight blu ray steelbooks as they couldn't finish the deal and he wants you guys to get them as soon as possible. I will honor the original price however I have to pay higher paypal fees and currency conversion fees. Thus,

$50 shipped FIRST CLASS
$52 shipped PRIORITY

The steelbooks are in hand with no dents or rips in the cellophane as some stores received shipments where all the steelbooks have small holes in the back. If payment is received by Thursday evening this wil be delivered from the US on Friday.Depending on demand, a second trip might take place Monday so you guys can have this hard to find item by Christmas.
Only paypal direct funds please.
Your steelbook will ship within a cardboard mailer protected by plastic wrap to ensure it arrives in the condition it was sent. With all the confusion at least delivery time will be cut back as the steelbook goes from me to you and no middle man.

Last edited by steelbookshere; 12-11-08 at 10:46 AM.