DVD Talk
Columbia House B1G1 Free Blu-Ray Dec. 8th One Day Only [Archive] - DVD Talk Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Columbia House B1G1 Free Blu-Ray Dec. 8th One Day Only

jones
12-08-08, 11:56 AM
Columbia House B1G1 Free Blu-Ray De. 8th One Day Only.
This is the code - 808957

Got this in my e-mail today

basaro
12-08-08, 01:02 PM
Wrong forum. Already a thread started about this in the Clubs forum, but this specific code is not mentioned, so it could be added there.

CritterYawn
12-08-08, 02:16 PM
OK, but how many people can see it there, and still take advantage of it, in this limited time (less than 24 hours left)?

Lecithin
12-08-08, 05:22 PM
I took advantage of it by seeing it here, thanks for posting it!

Sweet Baby James
12-08-08, 05:24 PM
I took advantage of it by seeing it here, thanks for posting it!

You ought to venture over to the DVD Clubs forum more often.:)

Lecithin
12-08-08, 05:31 PM
I probably will from now on.

PGHFlyer
12-08-08, 05:32 PM
As far as I can see everywhere I have looked, it isn't very easy at all for everyone to take advantage of this as it is some type of secret non-advertised club that you cannot sign-up for online.

Sweet Baby James
12-08-08, 05:33 PM
As far as I can see everywhere I have looked, it isn't very easy at all for everyone to take advantage of this as it is some type of secret non-advertised club that you cannot sign-up for online.

I hope that you're joking!:lol:

basaro
12-08-08, 06:46 PM
OK, but how many people can see it there, and still take advantage of it, in this limited time (less than 24 hours left)?

Well, you must have an account open to take advantage, and if you do, you already read the clubs forum. Anyone who sees this here likely doesn't have an account, so it's really useless. :shrug:

PGHFlyer
12-08-08, 06:47 PM
I probably should have been more clear. I was referring to the CH Blu-Ray club. I am not particularly interested in joining their DVD club and getting like 10 DVDs when I am trying to move on to Blu-Ray. Now, if I could join the Blu-Ray club, that is another story.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0