Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Need Help Identifying a movie!

International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Old 12-01-08, 02:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I really need to know what the movie I'm about to describe is called. It's a Chinese movie with English subtitles that came out a year or two ago.

Synposis:
The main guy is the only “living” person in the transition of 40 days from heaven or hell, a prophet of a hero. The 40 days are spent bathing in pools of water. But, while he is in this "middle earth", there is a evil group of warriors killing people so they cannot reach heaven. The main dude enlists the help of a chick he use to love when he was living, but she had been murder years before. She doesn’t remember who he is in the afterlife because she choose to be a God which made her lose all her memories of when she was living. Together they set out to defeat the evil dudes before they take over all of land of the dead. The main dude and chick in life were part of a “gang” of warriors they are trying to defeat in the afterlife.

Please, if you have an idea of what I'm talking about, please help!
Old 12-01-08, 02:45 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Your description would fit a Korean movie called THE RESTLESS (2006).
Old 12-01-08, 02:53 PM

Thank you so so much Flixtime! I believe that is it! You're amazing!!
Old 12-01-08, 04:34 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Glad to be of service...welcome to the forum!
Old 09-23-10, 04:40 PM

Re: Need Help Identifying a movie!

Hi, i really need help identifying a movie and I never saw all of it but never got the name either. Its pretty old but all I remember is that there is an older couple that are both actors and are in this new relationship together and are hiding it from everyone because they don't want the press to find out they are together, they jump into strangers cars and wear disguises and everything but thats all I got.

Hope you can help me!!