Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Scanners Box Set Help Please!!

International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Old 11-25-08, 11:45 AM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered some dvds from Amazon's UK site and when they arrived my Scanners box set was not shrinkwrapped and was a little beat up.

I know not all dvds come shrinkwrapped,but the other box sets I got from Anchor Bay were so I thought it was odd.I ordered all the dvds right from Amazon and don't think they would send me a used dvd.

I was wondering if any one has ordered the Scanners box and if the ones you recieved were shrinkwrapped or not?
Old 11-25-08, 12:43 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A lot of things in the UK are not shrink wrapped but it doesn't mean they are used.

I got the Halloween Box set (from Anchor Bay UK) on Amazon years ago and that was not shrink wrapped.
Old 11-25-08, 02:44 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mistie-man
I ordered some dvds from Amazon's UK site and when they arrived my Scanners box set was not shrinkwrapped and was a little beat up.

I know not all dvds come shrinkwrapped,but the other box sets I got from Anchor Bay were so I thought it was odd.I ordered all the dvds right from Amazon and don't think they would send me a used dvd.

I was wondering if any one has ordered the Scanners box and if the ones you recieved were shrinkwrapped or not?
Mine came from Amazon and it WAS shrink wrapped.