Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Disney Movie Rewards Problem

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-08, 06:59 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello I just got a Disney Movie Rewards account today and logged in 7 codes that I've been collecting I had 725 points and I exited. I realized I had another title to put in and went back to do so and when I did I had 0 points! I go to put the codes in again and it tells me they've been used. I e-mailed customer service about it and am waiting for a reply.

I'm just curious if this has happened to anyone else? I'm pretty annoyed about it. I've got a feeling they're not just going to hand the missing points over to me but make me cut off and send in the proof of purchase tabs. I ain't cutting up my cases for Mickey Mouse points damnit!
Old 10-09-08, 08:00 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You are new so you do not know the unknown rule (who made it I don't know) that DMR are not to be discussed here. Coke Rewards are fine but Disney Movie Rewards are the Lord Voldemort of dvdtalk (that which must not be named).
Old 10-09-08, 08:10 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

The Man with the Golden Doujinshi's Avatar

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
It's also the wrong forum.

Did they get rid of that thread because people started sending out mass PMs asking for codes? That stuff was annoying.
Old 10-09-08, 09:11 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 379 Likes on 236 Posts
Here's the post (it's a sticky found in the Hot Deals section) requesting folks refrain from posts about the Disney Movie Rewards. In fairness to the OP, his question is not inappropriate in any way. As others indicated, the no DMR post rule came into effect because of the dozens of members continually posting begging & pleading for codes.
Old 10-09-08, 09:52 PM
Cool New Member

My apologies and thanks cardsfan. I'm not trying to hustle any rewards from anyone. Perhaps this should have been in the store fourm? Sorry I just ran into a problem and wanted to see if anyone knew anything about it.
Old 10-10-08, 09:14 AM

I think you did everything right. Sounds like there was a problem with their service. Let us know how it turns out.