Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

David Duchovny ...sex addict or promoting Californication (S2)?

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-08, 04:26 PM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY

Received 904 Likes on 765 Posts

http://www.usmagazine.com/david-duch...-sex-addiction

David Duchovny has entered a rehabilitation center for sex addiction, his lawyer, Stanton "Larry" Stein, confirms to Usmagazine.com.

"I have voluntarily entered a facility for the treatment of sex addiction," the actor said in a statement on Thursday. "I ask for respect and privacy for my wife and children as we deal with this situation as a family."

The former X Files star, 48, wed actress Tea Leoni in 1997. They have two children, Madelaine West, 9, and son Kyd, 6.

Duchovny stars as Hank Moody, a troubled, bed hopping novelist in the Showtime series Californication and he played a sex-addicted hubby in the 2005 flick Trust The Man.

In 1997, the actor denied rumors that he himself was a sex addict.

"I'm single and I had a long-term girlfriend up until last November," Duchovny told Playgirl magazine. "I have been seen with more than one woman in the last few months, so I'm an easy target for those kind of things."

He continued "I'm not a sex addict. I have never been to those meetings. It's hurtful to my family and if I was involved with a woman in a monogamous relationship, it would be hurtful to her. There was another story claiming I was a neat freak. If I had to choose one of the two, I think I'd rather be a sex addict. It's not funny and I'll be glad when it goes away."
I really like him and loved "Californication" (S1) and would hate for this to be true, especially since i like Tea Leoni as well.

anyone believe or just to promote new show? i mean it is a little conspicuous to come out now with the show starting 9/28.

Last edited by OldBoy; 08-29-08 at 04:38 PM.
Old 08-29-08, 04:57 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Same thread in otter.