Community
Search
DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

Dark City Blu?

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-08, 02:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dark City Blu?

Anyone who ordered the Dark City DC Blur-ray from Columbia House actually get it yet?

I had preordered it, and I FINALLY received my package yesterday, but guess what, it was the STANDARD DVD EDITION INSTEAD.

I called CH and they said they would send me a return label and ship me the real Blu-Ray immediately... they just need to know which CC # to charge the replacement to?? WTF? I have to shell out extra $$ because they screwed up?
Old 08-12-08, 02:38 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Same thing for me...they sent me the wrong order. I was looking forward to watching it on Blu Ray. Though I did like the packaging and the slip cover for the DVD, but I still want the Blu Ray

I also ordered Mummy on Blu Ray and they shipped me Mummy Returns on Blu. Usually, I've had great experiences with CH but this is kind of annoying
Old 08-12-08, 03:05 PM

I received mine no problem last week. (ordered when it was still a pre-order)
Old 08-12-08, 03:15 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I got my copy last week. I never received a shipping email and it's still listed as processing in my order history, but I did receive it. Of course, my PS3 BR drive crapped out last week and had to send it off for repair.
Old 08-13-08, 11:55 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Sweet Baby James
I got my copy last week. I never received a shipping email and it's still listed as processing in my order history, but I did receive it.
ditto
Old 08-14-08, 04:18 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I got my copy last week. I never received a shipping email and it's still listed as processing in my order history, but I did receive it.
Same here

Of course, my PS3 BR drive crapped out last week and had to send it off for repair.
That sucks. Jennifer Connely is soooooooooooooo hot in HD
Old 08-14-08, 04:25 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Still haven't received mine, and I also ordered as a pre-order.
Old 08-16-08, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by dcprules
I also ordered Mummy on Blu Ray and they shipped me Mummy Returns on Blu. Usually, I've had great experiences with CH but this is kind of annoying
I just had this same problem happen as well. I ordered both The Mummy and The Mummy Returns in BD during the B1G1 sale recently... and received 2 copies of The Mummy Returns instead... and they were both in the same box/shipment - weird.
Old 08-19-08, 04:51 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The Dark City BR is now missing from my order history page, though it is still listed as back-ordered when I check the details of that specific order. Oh, Columbia House! You sure know how to keep this relationship interesting!
Old 08-19-08, 05:10 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Columbia House is like a REALLY hot chick that LOVES to have sex with you, but everytime she speaks she insults you and puts you down. How long does it take before the sex (cheap dvds) gets old, and the insults (bad customer service) take their toll and you finally have to let her go.