Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Any other collectors in phoenix Az?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-08, 03:52 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any other collectors in phoenix Az?

I do a lot of my dvd collecting at Zia records. If there's anyone else from phoenix I'd like to start posting my used finds as I'm there at least 3 times a week. That way if you're also looking for something in particular you or I can find em' w/ out driving all over phoenix.
Old 04-20-08, 04:01 PM

yep, i'm in the city of my MemberID...but i do most of my buying online, Best Buy (new), or Blockbuster (prev. viewed) during their 3/$20 or 4/$20 sales. gas has just become to expensive to drive all over the valley in search of a bargain. sorry i can't be of more help, but glad to know of another DVDholic in the Valley of the Sun.
Old 04-20-08, 04:38 PM
Cool New Member

nice, well I'm in tempe, shy of the 101 and broadway. At the very least if you're looking for something in particular let me know and I can hold it for ya.
Old 04-20-08, 04:41 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I'm located in Peoria and I find used bargains at Zias all the time.

I was there yesterday and they were blowing out their HD-DVDs - they had Apollo 13 for $5.99, Troy Director's Cut for $8.99

I didn't buy those, but I found The Mist 2 disc collector's edition for $11.99.

Back in March I picked up the first season of Battlestar Galactica for $21.99 used. They have some great deals on used there.
Old 04-20-08, 04:46 PM
Cool New Member

ya I've found the one in chandler is by far one of the better ones. After that it's tempe. I used to live on 57th and cactus so I'd go to 19th ave and t-bird, but since they changed staff recently I rarely go. If you want good box sets and blu ray the chandler store is def the better of the few.

In fact anyone can post a list if they like and I can take a look around this week.