Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

Wanted: Bee Movie Steelbook

DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Old 04-14-08, 05:25 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi there,

I am in the U.S. and have several steelbooks from FYE and Best Buy I am willing to trade. If there's something specific you want in the U.S. esp. steelbooks, I can try to look for them in my area.

Just PM me.

Thanks!
Old 04-14-08, 06:17 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Wish I would've known when I was in Canada and picked up mine. It's really cool, too. Blows the standard packaging and art away. The only bummer is the French writing, but I'm considering getting paint similar to what is used on the covers and covering it up. Same with Ocean's Thirteen.
Old 04-14-08, 07:56 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Kory
Wish I would've known when I was in Canada and picked up mine. It's really cool, too. Blows the standard packaging and art away. The only bummer is the French writing, but I'm considering getting paint similar to what is used on the covers and covering it up. Same with Ocean's Thirteen.
Thanks Kory. Maybe next time you head over that way, will you give me a heads up? And I would of course do likewise. Will be trying to make a trip out to Europe at the end of the year so I'll see about some R2s. Keep you posted.

I don't mind the French writing since at least my mediocre college French can be useful!

Also looking for a Fantastic Four: Silver Surfer steelbook too to complete my collection thus far since I got the Target Tin for the first one.