DVD Talk
Two copies of Jarhead 2-Disc at Providence Place Newbury Comics [Archive] - DVD Talk Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Two copies of Jarhead 2-Disc at Providence Place Newbury Comics

cupcake jesus
01-31-08, 05:58 PM
The thread title says it all.

I was at the Newbury Comics store at Providence (RI) Place mall last night around 7 p.m., and saw two copies of the Jarhead 2-disc DVD on the shelf. One was used, priced at $19.99, the other was new, and priced at $31.99 (I think). I already have this, but if anyone who lives in the area is looking for a decent deal on this OOP DVD, here's your chance.

cheers,

-the Jesus

SiXiam
02-01-08, 03:30 PM
The thread title says it all.

I was at the Newbury Comics store at Providence (RI) Place mall last night around 7 p.m., and saw two copies of the Jarhead 2-disc DVD on the shelf. One was used, priced at $19.99, the other was new, and priced at $31.99 (I think). I already have this, but if anyone who lives in the area is looking for a decent deal on this OOP DVD, here's your chance.

cheers,

-the Jesus

Do you mean hd-dvd?

That's an expensive dvd...

strawberryshortcake
02-01-08, 03:42 PM
Do you mean hd-dvd?

That's an expensive dvd...

I'm quite certain it's a DVD. It's not expensive when it's OOP (out of print). Desirable OOP titles fetches for a pretty penny.

If it's an HD-DVD, that's bad news for the HD-DVD camp.

sotra
02-01-08, 03:51 PM
The HD-DVD of Jarhead is 1 disc, but it has all the special features the 2-disc standard DVD has.

cupcake jesus
02-01-08, 06:42 PM
They're SD-DVDs - the DVD is an OOP 2-disc set that I think some are still searching for.

cheers,

-the Jesus

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0