Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

FS: Spider-Man 1-3 DVD

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-08, 10:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have my Spider-Man 1-3 DVD's up for sale. All of the cases have been opened but all of the discs are in excellent and working condition. All of the discs are the 2-disc versions. My Asking price for Spider-Man 1 & 2 are $5 each, $10 for Spider-Man 3, or $20 for all three combined. The prices do not include shipping. As for payment, I don't use PayPal so you'll have to send me a check, money order, etc. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited by Bunker; 02-01-08 at 04:44 PM.
Old 02-01-08, 12:45 PM

Bump
Old 02-01-08, 01:10 PM

What Makes Me Laugh About This OP Post Is This!

Originally Posted by Bunker
My Asking price for Spider-Man 1 & 2 are $5 each, $10 for Spider-Man 3, or $20 for all three.
Spiderman 1 And 2 5 Each Making It 10.00 Plus 10.00 From Spiderman 3= 20 dollars each

hes not lowering the price because your buying all 3 but hes making it sound like hes lowering the price when hes not

original poster your so cheap haha.
Old 02-01-08, 04:45 PM

It's $20 for all three combined. It would be pretty damn stupid to sell all three used for $20 each.
Old 02-02-08, 03:09 AM

Bunker, you're not getting his comment. Most people give a discount when you buy multiples, and you wrote $20 for all three. That is not giving a discount off for buying all three, that is merely saying buying all three is still the same as not. I think it is funny also that the way you wrote it, it gives the impression that by buying all three, you are getting a discount (why use the word "or" if the price is not discounted?). I think your response pretty much shows you did not get his post. Good luck with the sale.