DVD Talk
Silver Surfer Complete Comic Collection on DVD [Archive] - DVD Talk Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Silver Surfer Complete Comic Collection on DVD

fhdavid52
12-17-07, 07:58 PM
I don't know how many of you are aware of this, but after reading about how many of you were interested in the Silver Surfer statue, I wanted to pass this information along. You can purchase the complete Fantastic Four Comic Collection complete with the complete Silver Surfer comic collection on DVD-rom from GIT corp on Amazon. This is a licenced collection and contains every issue of both Fantastic Four and the Silver Surfer. I have 3 of these collections and I love them.

Spiderman
Fantastic Four and the Silver Surfer
Iron Man

Here is a link to the product on Amazon.

Fantastic Four and Silver Surfer Collection on DVD rom (http://www.amazon.com/Fantastic-Four-Silver-Surfer-Complete/dp/B000P9IIFA/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1197939148&sr=8-1)

whotony
12-17-07, 08:10 PM
and here is a link to book talk on this very subject.

linky (http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=460583)

Classic Films
12-17-07, 08:35 PM
I believe that these will be going out of print (so to speak) at the end of the year as the license is expiring and Marvel is going with a system where you can download comics on a subscription basis. If anyone is interested in these DVD ROMs they should order now.

shyguy1083
12-17-07, 08:51 PM
^ does that include the x-men ones also? or just the ones listed by the OP.

Spiderbite
12-17-07, 08:54 PM
I believe that these will be going out of print (so to speak) at the end of the year as the license is expiring and Marvel is going with a system where you can download comics on a subscription basis. If anyone is interested in these DVD ROMs they should order now.

Exactly. I have been finishing out my collection as these will become hard to find in the coming years.

But you Ebayers out there, don't look for this to be a golden ticket. I doubt they will ever become big, expensive, out of print sellers...so save your money and your time.

Spiderbite
12-17-07, 08:58 PM
^ does that include the x-men ones also? or just the ones listed by the OP.

It does. Check the thread that whotony linked for more info. All the Marvel DVD-rom collections will be go out of print at the end of the year.

Darknite39
12-17-07, 09:30 PM
I haven't even made a dent in my Spidey collection, but I might just have to get some more of these before they go bye-bye. It's a great idea, and the quality's quite nice in general.

Lecithin
12-18-07, 09:56 AM
Thanks for the tip! (Of course, a lot of the people getting the figure were not fans of the character, they just wanted something for practically free. I bought the thing when it was $5, so that proves how dumb, um, I mean dedicated a fan I am.)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0