Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Will & Grace: Season 7 --> Dec. 4, 2007

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-07, 02:56 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Will & Grace: Season 7 --> Dec. 4, 2007

TV Showson DVD have posted that the seventh season will be released on December 4th, 2007. Click on the link for cover art and extras.
Old 09-12-07, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by critterdvd
TV Showson DVD have posted that the seventh season will be released on December 4th, 2007. Click on the link for cover art and extras.
Having collected the first few - and reading the comments on the later seasons - I'm wondering if this new set will address the issues reading the episodes being 'complete' rather than the edited syndicated ones ??

Granted - what we see here on Aussie TV is probably the edited ones in any case - and not the 'special extended editions' that come up time to time over there.
Old 09-13-07, 07:39 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I’m getting this as naturally because I’m a completest but I haven’t been that impressed with LionsGate’s handling with Will & Grace on DVD.

•It probably will be in Full Screen again even though season 7 was originally broadcasted in Widescreen.

•I hope there isn’t going to be a whole lot of edits & if there is going to be some; I hope that they’re minor & full episodes aren’t syndicated. Runtimes are shorter because this is around the time NBC started the 21 minutes per episode instead of the regular 22-23.

•On the cover the ‘Load with Extra Features’ is just a plain out lie. I don’t consider the ‘Featurettes’ bonus features because it’s just a bunch of clips thrown together from the episodes I just watched. I do however love Outtake Reels/Gag Reels so that’s definitely a worthy bonus. I hope it’s more than 5 or 6 minutes on previous sets though.

I’ve seen worse handling of TV show on DVD but I hope they improve with this set or the final set (season 8). Besides those issues, I’m happy that they aren’t waiting a whole year until releasing another season on DVD & I hope the final season come soon after with some great bonus features. I already have the Will & Grace-Series Finale DVD & I hope they add more features about that final show & some behind the scenes looks at the ‘Live’ episode.

Speaking of the ‘Live’ episode, I hope they include both the east & west coast version.
Old 11-05-07, 04:05 PM

what is it with this show getting a DVD release in the US ???

It's had one of the SLOWESSSTTTTT releases ever. You're looking at Season 7 getting a US Dec 07 release... whilst here in Australia ... we've had Seasons 1-6 released all in the matter of a few months.

Season 7-8 are being released locally (Australia) in the next few mths - WHERE'S SEASON 8 in the US ???

Yet - being the 'collector' that I am - I'd much prefer to collect the US 'boxed' packaging - rather than the standard amarays here (packed with the 4 discs).

** I agree with the previous comments - the previous seasons have been done extremely poor jobs. I can't however see LionsGate or NBC to correct their past mistakes.

Last edited by tonyjg; 11-05-07 at 04:08 PM.