Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

What movie am I thinking of?

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-07, 04:00 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

A kid goes to lives with one of his aunts. Early in the movie the rich sister comes to take the kid to live with her. During thunder storms the rich sisters has the kid sleep with her. Its not clear or not clear to me if she is child molester or just needed. It looked wrong to me though.

Any way during a party for the kid all the children start to mock the rich sister by acting like her during the storms. I'm not sure how they found out, maybe the kid told them.

The kid ends up back with the other sister. The rich sisters drowns to death at the end of the movie.

I haven't seen all of this movie, only bits and parts of it. Oh yeah its a british movie also.
Old 06-11-07, 04:26 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
I think this is "Duck You Sucker"
Old 06-11-07, 05:19 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 223 Likes on 148 Posts
Originally Posted by Baron Of Hell
A kid goes to lives with one of his aunts. Early in the movie the rich sister comes to take the kid to live with her. During thunder storms the rich sisters has the kid sleep with her. Its not clear or not clear to me if she is child molester or just needed. It looked wrong to me though.

Any way during a party for the kid all the children start to mock the rich sister by acting like her during the storms. I'm not sure how they found out, maybe the kid told them.

The kid ends up back with the other sister. The rich sisters drowns to death at the end of the movie.

I haven't seen all of this movie, only bits and parts of it. Oh yeah its a british movie also.

CAREFUL, HE MIGHT HEAR YOU (1983)

BTW, it's Australian not British.
Old 06-11-07, 07:11 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Thanks Perkinsun. You the movie man.
Old 06-12-07, 09:10 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
OK, since Baron's was answered and I don't want to start another thread, here's my forgotton movie. There's a scene where there a corporate meeting in a city somewhere and there is a taste test for some new cookies that had glass shards secretly put in them. The people start eating them raving about the taste while blood starts to stream from their mouths, and then everyone starts screaming. For the life of my I can't remember the name or who was in it. Just that scene, which I thought was pretty cool.
Old 06-12-07, 07:41 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I ran this past some people and none had any ideas. Hope someone figures it out. Seems like a scene that would stand out.
Old 06-12-07, 09:52 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 64 Likes on 46 Posts
Originally Posted by matome
OK, since Baron's was answered and I don't want to start another thread, here's my forgotton movie. There's a scene where there a corporate meeting in a city somewhere and there is a taste test for some new cookies that had glass shards secretly put in them. The people start eating them raving about the taste while blood starts to stream from their mouths, and then everyone starts screaming. For the life of my I can't remember the name or who was in it. Just that scene, which I thought was pretty cool.

I think that's The Temp.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108311/
Old 06-13-07, 08:19 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ah, yes it's The Temp. Thanks! $5 at DDD