Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

I love the Hallmark Channel!

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-07, 06:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I love the Hallmark Channel!

Seriously, I love the Hallmark Channel! Lately they've been an absolute treasure trove of bad and laughable TV. Tuesday on "Walker, Texas Ranger," Chuck Norris went undercover in Mexico to break up a Mexican slave ring. Or course in order to do this, he had to disguise himself as a Mexican!!!! They dyed his "hair" and beard black, and they apparently thought that was all they needed to do to pass him off as a Latino. He looked about as Mexican as John Tesh does.

Then for the past month they've been running commercials for their upcoming "Marco Polo" TV movie. It's bad enough that it stars pretty boy surfer dude Ian Sommerhalder (Boone from LOST!) as the Venice-born Marco Polo, but incredibly it also stars Brian Dennehy as Chinese emporer Kubla Khan!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! To pull off Mr. Denney's amazing transformation, they drew thick black Spockian eyebrows on him, and... well, that was about it, other than dressing him in traditional Chinese period clothing. I guess he's just supposed to act Chinese.

I can't wait for their upcoming Amelia Earhart TV movie starring James Earl Jones as the famous aviatrix!