Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Lost question

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-07, 10:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lost question

i realize this may get grouped in with the latest thread, but being 25+ pages long, the odds of my question there gettin noticed werent as good as startin a new one, with all these answers bein semi revealed on the show...........

i also remembered something i dont know if it was ever addressed, and avent heard any mention of it in a while. remember way back (s1) when they had 1st ventured off the island, and jack came across those 2 bodies in the cave, i believe there was white rocks with 1 and a black with the other. did they ever mention or conclude who these people were? are we to assume they were danielles people? and for whatever ryhme or reason Jack had pocketed the rocks, yet i dont recall ever seeing them again.

any other unrevealed mysteries that havent been mentioned to be wrapped up that you know of on any local spoiler site?
Old 05-25-07, 10:41 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I don't remember ever hearing about them again... or seeing anything on any spoiler site.

I want to know what happened with Kate and Ben at the beach that day when they had their picnic and she came back with bruises on her wrists.
Old 05-25-07, 10:55 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 49 Likes on 38 Posts
Originally Posted by superman69
i realize this may get grouped in with the latest thread, but being 25+ pages long, the odds of my question there gettin noticed werent as good as startin a new one, with all these answers bein semi revealed on the show...........

i also remembered something i dont know if it was ever addressed, and avent heard any mention of it in a while. remember way back (s1) when they had 1st ventured off the island, and jack came across those 2 bodies in the cave, i believe there was white rocks with 1 and a black with the other. did they ever mention or conclude who these people were? are we to assume they were danielles people? and for whatever ryhme or reason Jack had pocketed the rocks, yet i dont recall ever seeing them again.

any other unrevealed mysteries that havent been mentioned to be wrapped up that you know of on any local spoiler site?
They were believed to be Adam/Eve, Gaia and Earth, Yin and Yang, etc. They seem to have abandoned that storyline.
Old 05-25-07, 11:08 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by suziq999

I want to know what happened with Kate and Ben at the beach that day when they had their picnic and she came back with bruises on her wrists.
I thought this was a specific issue since day 1, but they said in one of the podcasts that the breakfast scene was just cut for time and that Kate gets her wrists sliced up when the handcuffs went back on her. The scene is supposed to be restored when the dvds come out.

As for Adam and Eve, we don't have an offical answer for them yet, but Jack was the one who took the stones ....
Old 05-25-07, 11:31 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by DthRdrX
I thought this was a specific issue since day 1, but they said in one of the podcasts that the breakfast scene was just cut for time and that Kate gets her wrists sliced up when the handcuffs went back on her. The scene is supposed to be restored when the dvds come out.
Thanks. I'll eagerly await the S3 DVD!
Old 05-25-07, 11:48 AM
Suspended

I think we've seen them again already in a different form.

We just didn't know it at the time.

Oh, and they were in the Caves... on the Island.

the 815ers (as far as we know) didn't leave the Island until S3
Old 05-25-07, 11:50 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by An4h0ny
I think we've seen them again already in a different form.

We just didn't know it at the time.

Oh, and they were in the Caves... on the Island.

the 815ers (as far as we know) didn't leave the Island until S3
Maybe Richard is the man?
Old 05-25-07, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by superman69
Here is a link to a pretty good article about the unanswered questions on Lost. The article is from November 2006, so some of the items listed have already been addressed on the show.

IGN's Top 50 Lost Loose Ends
Old 05-25-07, 12:06 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

With all those attractive people on the island and nothing else to do, I'm surprised they don't sex each other more often. Was that ever explained?
Old 05-25-07, 12:12 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by DVD Josh
Maybe Richard is the man?
hmmm....

perhaps!

i can't believe we have to wait so long!
rrr
Old 05-25-07, 12:22 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by An4h0ny
hmmm....

perhaps!

i can't believe we have to wait so long!
rrr
We know one thing for sure: Groucho can't wait.
Old 05-25-07, 12:29 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Alternate timelines will be an important element in the remaining seasons. Adam and Eve will ultimately be revealed to be Jack and Kate.
Old 05-25-07, 12:34 PM
Banned

Anyone else think that the last shot of the series will be identical/similar to the first shot of the series...
Old 05-25-07, 01:05 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 911 Likes on 646 Posts
Originally Posted by CharlieK
Alternate timelines will be an important element in the remaining seasons. Adam and Eve will ultimately be revealed to be Jack and Kate.
Alternate time lines or parallel universes. I'm on board either. And that theory could work either way.
Old 05-25-07, 01:49 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Michael Corvin
Alternate time lines or parallel universes. I'm on board either. And that theory could work either way.
My theory is that Jack and Kate will go back to the island near the end of the series and find themselves in a precrash era. The only problem with this theory is that Jack and Kate being Adam and Eve is Kate's reluctance.

If you go back to season one it is interesting to note Kate's line when she says, "I don't want to be Eve." She also did not want to go to live in the caves even though it was Jack's idea. In the season 3 finale she didn't sound like she had any interest in returning. These things are either heavy forshadowing or just to throw us off.
Old 05-25-07, 03:01 PM

was just thinkin of another. During the flashback of Juliette that brought her to the island. what was the name of the person ben had spoken to over the radio (or whatnot) to show her that her sister was now "cancer-free". wasnt it the never-aging Richard? i seem to believe that was the name for some reason
Old 05-25-07, 03:42 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I want to know:

1. What's the deal with the 4 toed statue?? It wasn't even mentoied in season 3

2. What's the deal with the numbers? They didn't really have any impact this season. (I'm still expecting something big to happen with the guy at Hurleys psychiatric center that kept repeating the numbers over and over. I wonder if he was ever in the hatch at one point?)
Old 05-25-07, 04:01 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I'm pretty sure they confirmed the numbers story is not going to be a primary issue anymore.
Old 05-25-07, 04:52 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Aphex Twin
With all those attractive people on the island and nothing else to do, I'm surprised they don't sex each other more often. Was that ever explained?
I think the whole pregnant=dead thing is a pretty good explanation as to why those who know about it don't copulate like bunnies.
Old 05-25-07, 05:08 PM
Banned

Jack and Kate will probably go back in season 4 only to find the four-toed folk and no 815'rs and at the end they'll end up as Adam and Eve in the cave.

The producers might've wanted Michael to be visible in the coffin.