Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Survivor: Fiji - 4/26/07

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV
View Poll Results: Who's going home tonight? (poll ends @ 7:30 est 4/26)
Alex
33.33%
Boo
0%
Cassandra
0%
Dreamzzz
0%
Earl
16.67%
Mookie
50.00%
Stacy
0%
Yau Man
0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-25-07, 06:32 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Episode 11

Title:

Spoiler:
Blackmail or Betrayal

Description:

Spoiler:
Tribemates face a decision to blackmail or betray to keep their alliance intact; two castaways discover information that could change the course of the game; Boo struggles at the reward challenge.
Old 04-26-07, 04:35 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
bump so people can vote before the poll closes
Old 04-26-07, 04:49 PM
Suspended

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Hopefully Mookie or Alex...but I voted Earl. Something tells me Dreamz, Boo, and Stacy jump back with Mookie and Alex, and somehow things swing their way.
Old 04-26-07, 05:39 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
All the previews showing Mookie and Alex finding Yau-man's immunity idol and possibly doing something with it are just to hype up tonight's episode. One of them is still going home.
Old 04-26-07, 05:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
8 players left and with only 4 episodes left...I wonder if a double boot is in the future.

Looking forward to tonight. So much potential for another flip flop by DreamZ and/or Stacey....hell just can't tell who might be going home next.
Old 04-26-07, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Setzer
All the previews showing Mookie and Alex finding Yau-man's immunity idol and possibly doing something with it are just to hype up tonight's episode. One of them is still going home.

Oh please, like CBS ever pulls editing/preview tricks like that!!
Old 04-26-07, 08:18 PM
Suspended

Alex is so damned annoying. Pulling all this holier than thou crap. Mookie's just dumb.

I think they were pissed that Yao-man was dominating them (the younger, more fit guys) so they treated him like shit. Pretty classy.

Anyhow, I wish Alex would've gone, but Mookie was stupid enough to vote for Boo instead of Alex, so he got what he deserved.
Old 04-26-07, 08:22 PM

Stacie is a b*tch.
The first and only smart thing Alex has done this whole game was to vote for Mookie. Cassandra putting Dreamz in a chokehold!! HA HA!
Old 04-26-07, 08:35 PM

The Oil of Olay product placement was horrible. "Oh, I could smell them all the way from here". "They smell like apples".

I surprised the Jeff Probst called in the medic for Boo. In the past, medics have come in for only serious injuries/ailments.
Old 04-26-07, 08:39 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 462 Likes on 306 Posts
I seem to recall reading about players having to be tended to by the medics for minor things, it just isn't put into the show. So that leads me to believe that Boo's injury is going to make a reappearance.
Old 04-26-07, 09:50 PM
Suspended

Boo's a freaking drama queen. "Owwww, I think I tore my ACL!" 5 minutes later..."I'm ok, let's go play in the mud again."
Old 04-26-07, 10:09 PM
Needs to contact an admin about multiple accounts

I watched the episode and still didn't understand what Dreamz said to Mookie and Alex. I know he said he didn't screw them over but I didn't get his explanation.

I wonder if the alliance of 6 will just vote off Alex next week or will a group of players use him as a swing vote.

I could see Boo, Dreamz, and Stacy in one group. The other group is Yau, Earl, and Cassandra.

It appeared Mookie was caught off guard when Alex voted for him at TC.
Old 04-26-07, 11:04 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 709 Likes on 517 Posts
That was stupid of Mookie not to vote Alex. A two person alliance isn't voting anyone off, so they should have agreed to vote for each other. At least if it was to tie, then a tie breaker could have been earned.
Old 04-27-07, 01:09 AM
BDB
DVD Talk Legend

Received 106 Likes on 95 Posts
You could certainly hear something 'pop' back into place when boo put weight on the leg.

Alex is a fucking snake, I hate him with a passion.
Old 04-27-07, 01:29 AM

Another great episode, this season is really starting to pick up steam.

I'm pretty sure that Stacey is pure evil, but I can't lie, I enjoyed watching her take a shower...

Asianflow, I agree with your assessment, I think next week could be a big swing especially if Alex plays this right. BTW, Alex might want to stop telling folks he's a lawyer; as shitty as he's playing, I can't see anyone seeking out his advice anytime soon
Old 04-27-07, 03:36 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'd say Alex has done pretty damned well considering some of the morons he got stuck with.
Old 04-27-07, 03:42 AM

I actually liked Alex up until these last few weeks. He ruined himself when he went to Ravu by not voting the right players out in the right order.

This season's not half as bad as people are making it out to be.
Old 04-27-07, 05:57 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Agree with everyone else who said this season is good. I think with all Survivor's it takes a couple of episodes for people to get used to the players.

Anyway on to the episodes being that this & CSI were the only 2 shows i got to see because one of the discs i used to record My name is earl, 30 Rock, Scrubs & ER was defective!-Fucking memorex.

I'd like to punch Alex in the face! He was annoying before but tolorable but after this week especially when him and Mookie went to look in Yao-man's bag to see that he had the idol.
I know its a game and anything goes but its called Respecting someone's privacy & I'm glad Jeff called him Mookie out on it at tribal.
I think Yao-man could be in trouble because besides Earl who is very loyal and will stay on his side to the end, the rest of them especially Cassandra who doesn't say much but sometimes looks like she might have something up her sleve.
I wouldn't want Alex as my lawyer i think i would rather go to jail. He's one of those people that on the outside look & act nice but if you turn your back for a second he will stab you so hard its not even funny.
Can't wait ti'll next weeks episode!
Old 04-27-07, 07:12 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 68 Likes on 45 Posts
Yau-man is being an idiot at TC with the shit-eating grin and the arrogant "me" statements. Take a cue from EARL and STFU.

Glad Mookie is gone, def did not want him winning.

It will be interesting to see if Yau tries to dig up his fake idol and give it to someone later. Since only Alex and Earl have seen it, he might be able to pull it off.
Old 04-27-07, 07:48 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Stacy taking a shower.
Old 04-27-07, 08:54 AM

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Bye Bye Mookie, worlds worst Survivor player. He had like an 0-16 record in all challenges didn't he?

Now Alex is the villian, should make it interesting if he survives another week or so.
Old 04-27-07, 09:31 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by mphtrilogy
Bye Bye Mookie, worlds worst Survivor player. He had like an 0-16 record in all challenges didn't he?

Now Alex is the villian, should make it interesting if he survives another week or so.
Did he really?! I forget, I thought his team won reward a time or two, but maybe not.

Mookie on the Early Show was just as stupid as on the show. He tries to act like he's smart, but he's really not very bright, seems like he has some sort of inferiority complex. You're an idiot bud, embrace it!
Old 04-27-07, 09:53 AM
JIF

Originally Posted by cdollaz
Yau-man is being an idiot at TC with the shit-eating grin and the arrogant "me" statements. Take a cue from EARL and STFU.
Yeah, I agree. Yau-man should not have sounded cocky at the TC by saying that his idol won't be in play for atleast a few votes. Earl lowering his eyelids in disappointment spoke volumes.

Yau-man's arrogance will surely have a few team mates consider joining Alex to survive longer.

Next week's preview shows Alex staying in the background watching the alliance of 6 annoy each other.

I suspect that there will be a lot of flipping next week. Yau-man should have kept his mouth shut.
Old 04-27-07, 09:55 AM
MrE
DVD Talk Special Edition

Alex just finally showed he really IS a lawyer. Has Mookie finally figured out he was blind-sided? He definitely joins Rocky in the dunce corner.
Old 04-27-07, 10:36 AM

past few episodes have been excllent. I am happy that yau-man isnt so safe with earl anymore. Theres really no people that I really want to win. Maybe Yau-man. But hes becoming pretty stupid with the idol, thinking he will be safe for a while. After alex peopole will try to go after him to get rid of the idol . I hope Stacy doesn't win because shes a bitch.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.