Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Survivor: Fiji - 3/29/07

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV
View Poll Results: Which team will be sending someone home this week?
Moto
75.00%
Ravu
25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-07, 09:39 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Episode 7

Title:

Spoiler:
An Evil Thought

Description (with actual spoiler):

Spoiler:
One castaway finds the Hidden Immunity Idol and replaces it with a fake, hoping someone will try to play the fake idol at a future Tribal Council.
Old 03-29-07, 07:45 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
Please. please, please let Rocky go home.
Old 03-29-07, 07:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rocky or Lisi - the viewer wins either way. Thank goodness they've reshuffled the teams. Now all the folks I like are on Moto and it is easy to root against Ravu.
Old 03-29-07, 07:52 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 614 Likes on 493 Posts
I would hope Earl at least looked at the latest clue just in case he ends up at the other camp at some point.
Old 03-29-07, 07:55 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 47 Likes on 34 Posts
Good riddance you droopy eyed dumbfuck.
DVD Talk Hero

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
Yesss!
DVD Talk God

Received 614 Likes on 493 Posts
I can't wait to hear Rocky's oration at the jury questioning.
Old 03-29-07, 08:11 PM
Suspended

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
As annoying as Rocky was, he had nothing on the annoyingness of Lisi, plus she basically said she wanted to go home last week. Rocky was good for comedic relief, Lisi is just annoying. Hopefully she's next to go.
Old 03-29-07, 08:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yao Man's little game is going to backfire, I bet.
Old 03-29-07, 08:25 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts
10 member jury again.
Old 03-29-07, 08:39 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 271 Likes on 170 Posts
Originally Posted by IamHydrogen1
how can it backfire? it says "I I" and everything!!!!

Old 03-29-07, 08:47 PM
Suspended

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Once again they try to get us to believe somebody will flip (Dreamz), so it was blatantly obvious he wasn't going to. Seems like they do that about every other week anymore, and they never actually flip. In earlier seasons, I think people actually DID flip, no?
Old 03-29-07, 08:50 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by aktick
As annoying as Rocky was, he had nothing on the annoyingness of Lisi, plus she basically said she wanted to go home last week. Rocky was good for comedic relief, Lisi is just annoying. Hopefully she's next to go.
True. I don't like him but he does bring the funny.

"What do you think?"

"I think you better push over some unless you want to make out with me."

Old 03-29-07, 10:42 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 724 Likes on 529 Posts
God, I love Michelle.. she got way skinny, but her lil dancing around was so cute, eventhough she fell off the platform. And that the tribe understood she was good with word puzzles rules.
Old 03-29-07, 10:46 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 184 Likes on 127 Posts
Originally Posted by IamHydrogen1
I hope since they bother to show the set-up, that someone will find it. It's hard to see anyone beside him and Earl going to EI (that's Earl's Island!). I hope it happens. It'd be brilliant for someone to pull out the fake II at council only to have Jeff laugh at them.

Rocky's one asshole gone, but there are still plenty left. Mookie again with the taunting, mocking Yao Man's practice throws (who goes and nails his shot ) Boo's an idiot too. "To YOUR LEFT BOO!!!" Of course he and his former meathead friends on the other team lost time in that challenge by taking giant He-Man swings at the skull, when a short accurate swing would be much better. Michelle was fun to watch - bouncing up and down on (and off the side) the platform. And she got the puzzle too.
Old 03-29-07, 11:16 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 74 Likes on 48 Posts
Somebody whipping out a fake immunity idol and the look on their face when Jeff tells them he doesn't know what they have but it's not an II would probably be the best moment ever on Survivor. I really hope somebody finds it.
Old 03-29-07, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by devilshalo
God, I love Michelle.. she got way skinny, but her lil dancing around was so cute, eventhough she fell off the platform. And that the tribe understood she was good with word puzzles rules.

Add me to the loving Michelle team...she's just so cute! I hope she sticks around a while and finally starts getting some editing time.

It's too bad Rocky is gone...while he was an a-hole, he was fun to watch at times. I hope Lillian...errrrr...I mean Lisi is gone next....christ, I bet that chick has to tie a steak around her neck to get the dogs to play with her...she's all kinds of ugly.

I wonder how much longer until the episode that "will have all of America talking". The way it's shaping up, it'll probably be that Lisi has a penis.
Old 03-30-07, 01:49 AM

Damn, there are some funny comments here!

I agree; anyone playing the 'false idol' will make for a classic Survivor moment.

Rocky had to go. That dipshit was all kinds of crazy, negative as hell, and a flat out turd in challenges as well. I admit, he had some funny moments, but he's lucky to have made the jury. Good season, I hope Yao and Earl can go the distance.
Old 03-30-07, 02:34 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 70 Likes on 59 Posts
i think Mookie is a terrible player ... right up there among the worst. He enjoys taunting the other team even though his team has never won an immunity challenge. He was taunting Yau-Man during the rewards challenge and they hadn't won anything up to that point. This is after he taunted his opponent during the eating disgusting thing challenge. WTF, your team is getting decimated and you are the one taunting. DUMB. His realization that people on the original Ravu were going to be voted off came one tribal counsel too late. Umm, it was three against three - did you watch the last 13 seasons. You know that Lisi is going to replace whoever you vote off. Why do you then go after your own Ravu teammate? At least vote for a tie so that Anthony has a shot to eliminate someone from Moto. I mean he was the one tending to the fire all the time, he may have a good shot at winning the elimination fire-starting challenge. I guess he couldn't convince Rocky to not vote for Anthony but come on, voting off one of your own is dumb. Mookie is the anti-Yul.
Old 03-30-07, 03:15 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I must have missed all these funny Rocky moments cuz all I ever saw were "man I want to see him die a painful death" moments. See ya later BRO ya fuckin moron.
Old 03-30-07, 03:51 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I can't believe anyone would be dumb enough to play Yao's fake idol, except Lisi. Jeez lady the clues said in everyway possable exactly where the idol was and she says "It's SOMEWHERE on this island." and "It MAYBE in our camp."
Good god, lady!
Old 03-30-07, 04:17 AM
Banned

I think Rocky was a plant by Mark Burnett either as a ratings booster or some kind of twisted social experiment to see how far he could push everyone's buttons until they either voted him off or fragged him during the night.

I have to admit that it was entertaining to see how long he would last & the others would tolerate his B.S. (although we had to close-caption the show to understand half of what he was saying). On the other hand, he would make the ultimate opponent if you ended up in the Final Two against him (although he would undoubtedly get several votes just out of admiration for being able to survive w/o any social skills). He's the inbred 1st cousin of Ratso "I'm walkin' heah!!" Rizzo.

Commenting on the ultra-sweet Michelle, she's the anti-Stacy.

Mookie really lives up to his name.

And we find it hilarious that Lise is a Customer Service Rep. Bet she works for Columbia House or J&R!!

Just thinking overall, is this not the dumbest bunch of Survivors yet?

Last edited by creekdipper; 03-30-07 at 04:22 AM.
Old 03-30-07, 05:35 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Well its been said before that only 1 of the cast member for this season actually auditioned. The rest were recruited. Liliana admited on Survivor Live to having never seen an episode before going on the show. So yes its an incredibly stupid cast.
Old 03-30-07, 06:15 AM

is there any rule that would prevent Earl from making a stealth expedition to the Ravu camp in the middle of the night and finding their idol?
Old 03-30-07, 08:31 AM

Michelle is so damn cute that I almost don't want to let any naughty thoughts about her into my brain.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.