Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Has any seen 13 Tzameti?

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Has any seen 13 Tzameti?

Old 02-22-07, 02:55 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Has any seen 13 Tzameti?

I just wanted to express my love for this movie. It actually freaked me out and made my heart beat really fast. Their has never been any other movie that could do that to me.

http://www.tzameti.com/
Old 02-22-07, 03:34 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah. I really like the story. I liked the fact that they were depicting this kind of this thing that really does happen all over the world. To me that was probably the most chilling thought. The shadows and shades in the picture were so crisp. It made me remember why I liked B&W so much.
I thought it was a little slow to start, but when it picked up, it picked up. I watched the second half again before sending it back. I will see it again, whether rented or purchased (I'm poor lately).
Old 02-22-07, 04:06 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I was disappointed by a lack of director's commentary and the $20 pricetag, so I haven't gotten it yet, but I plan to.
Old 02-22-07, 04:56 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Watched an import copy a week ago and generally liked it. Extremely tense in some places and well-acted. I don't know if quite lived up to my expectations.
Old 02-23-07, 12:05 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

A quick search helps as this film was discussed quite some time ago:

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread....hlight=Tzameti
Old 07-09-08, 01:12 PM

I finally got to see this yesterday (I picked it up as a blind buy a bit ago). A friend of mine absolutely loved it and I've read nearly all positive responses.
I really enjoyed it, but I felt the last act was sort of a let down.
I played the last part of the film in my head before it even happened.

I thought it was a good film, I just wish the end could have lived up to the rest of it.
Old 07-09-08, 01:20 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,011 Likes on 803 Posts
I also didn't care for the ending, it just seemed heavy handed. Overall, a memorable little flick, but not as great as it could have been.
Old 07-09-08, 02:13 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 680 Likes on 419 Posts
Really good movie. The slow but important build up leads up to a FANTASTIC middle and last act, hampered by a somewhat limp denouement. Still, I'd give it 3.5, maybe 4 out of 5.

ONE THING: I knew nothing about the 2nd Act's "activities" until seeing the movie. Up until that point, the sense of growing dread of the unknown made it such a fantastic filmgoing experience. If you're gonna recommend the film to others, don't tell them about it. Makes it so much better.