Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

murder set pieces DVD HELP

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-07, 02:32 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
murder set pieces DVD HELP

hi ive just brought this new dvd the re issued and reamasted version.http://www.playusa.com/DVD/region_1/...-/product.html

AND IT SAYS ON THE BACK THIS DVD HAS DELETED SCENES BUT WHEN I GOT TO THE SPECIAL FEATURES THERES NOTHING THERE WHATS GOING ON ? ALSO I HOPE THIS IS NOT TRUE ? IM TOLD THIS VERSION IS CUT AND CENSORED AND I SHOULD NOT OF BROUGHT IT ? IS THIS INFO CORRECT ?

IS IT TRUE THE OLD VERSION DVD WITH THE RED BOX IS THE LONGER AND UNRATED VERSION ? ANY INFO WOULD BE HELP THANK YOU

Last edited by dvdmanuk; 02-07-07 at 02:44 PM.
Old 02-07-07, 02:48 PM

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
okay I'll be nice... here's two other threads where we've been talking about this:

NC-17 rated version vs R rated version of "Murder-Set-Pieces"

'Murder Set Pieces' (LGHV version) - rating??

regardless if it's got improved sound and image, I wouldn't give Lions Gate my money for their version.

as for the missing deleted scenes, that's a misnomer that's really faulty of Lions Gate, would be interested in hearing as well, if they promised something and just got lazy and decided not to include them.

Last edited by Giles; 02-07-07 at 02:54 PM.
Old 02-07-07, 02:56 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
damm ****s

im taking it back lions gate are scum bags so ive paid for a cut version of the film also my mate has just got this dvd to and he also said there was something wrong with it by the label name lions gate as they cut alot of films but did think about before buying it.well im keeping my old dvd version directors cut for sure.this new version im gone burn it or throw it away.

Last edited by dvdmanuk; 02-07-07 at 03:04 PM.