Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Store Forum
Reload this Page >

Refunds from GCO?

Community
Search
Store Forum Share Your Shopping Experiences at Stores both Online and Off.

Refunds from GCO?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-07, 03:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Refunds from GCO?

I ordered Phantom of Liberty as one of about 5 purchases from the GCO $10 deal. Obviously I used it more than once.

Well I accidentally put the billing address as my shipment address (I go to college 3 hours south of my parents aka billing address) and I corrected the shipping address before GCO caught onto the multiple purchases ordeal.

DVDPlanet emailed me back saying GCO refunded the purchase, but I never got my dvd and I never got the refund in my bank account.

It's been 15 days or so now and still nothing in terms of a refund or dvd coming in.

I also ordered the 3 Colors trilogy after this happened and it came in about 4 days ago if that means anything.

I don't know what to do now.
Old 01-27-07, 09:24 PM
Needs to contact an admin about multiple accounts

Im waiting on my refund through gc as well i think the process is pretty slow i just get emailng gc and dvdplanet hopefully they will give me my refund asap.
Old 01-28-07, 07:34 AM
Cool New Member

They technically have 30 days to post the return. If you don't have it by then, call your credit card company and they'll take care of it.