Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

What is the demo concert played at Best Buy?

Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

What is the demo concert played at Best Buy?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-07, 08:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What is the demo concert played at Best Buy? Available on DVD?

Long story short, I ran into Best Buy the other day to do a quick price comparision on component racks/tv stands. I noticed they had a very cool looking demo playing on all of their big screens/hdtvs. It was some type of digital concert that was all computer generate. The musicians looked like some type of robot and were playing instruments all based like a bung of hexagons. The colors were very vibrant, the music was very good, and the camera angles made you feel like you were watching a real concert.

I did a quick Google search, but came up empty. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Is this something that you can buy? I'm going to be hooking up a new HT this weekend and thought that thing would be very cool to show it off, if I can find this on DVD.

Edit Update: A little more searching with some different search words and I found it: http://www.animusic.com/downloads.html

Last edited by Star Wars Guy; 01-22-07 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Found It