Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains
Reload this Page >

The Ultimate Chonda Pierce Collection (3 dvds) - $19.99 @ TimeLife.com!!

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-06, 12:06 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Ultimate Chonda Pierce Collection

Folks, if you have not heard/heard of this gal, you are truly missing out! She is one of the funniest people on the planet (not to mention that her voice is a TRIP!) Yes, she's a Christian and there is some "Christian discussion" during her stand-up stuff, but you can always jump past that if you don't want to hear it.

From TimeLife.com's write-up:

She's made millions of people laugh, she's the queen of wholesome comedy, and now Chonda Pierce is telling it like it is on DVD! Presenting The Ultimate Chonda Pierce Collection: the very best from America's favorite queen comedian! Includes FREE bonus DVD Best Bits---that's a total of more than 4 hours of wholesome comedy!

Set includes:

Chonda Pierce: Have I Got a Story For You

Chonda Pierce continues doing what she does best....telling stories. Have I Got a Story For You is a collection of some of the funniest stories you've ever heard from Chonda as well as poignant insights that bring us to a better understanding of ourselves and God.

Chonda Pierce: A Piece of My Mind

Suppose you could take a peek into the mind of Chonda Pierce---comedy's "Queen of Clean!" Chances are you'd get a glimpse of the stuff most other women think about too---shopping, dieting, raising kids, breast feeding, and menopause! If you think you can handle it, Chonda is ready and willing to give you a piece of her mind.

Chonda Pierce: Best Bits

Chonda Pierce has been running wild for years! Dubbed the "Clean Queen," she has sold out arenas, lined her hallway with gold comedy videos and laughed all the way from church basements to concert halls across America. Hang onto the reins, you're in for a wild ride with this collection of some of Chonda's best bits.
They also have a few coupon codes out right now, if you are interested in getting other things too:

$15 off $50
Coupon code: THANKS
Expires: 12/27/06

10% off $50, 15% off $75, 20% off $100
Coupon code: EMLBMSM
Expires: 12/31/06

Free shipping with $50 purchase
Coupon code: LKFS86

15% off $75 or more
Coupon code: LKMD59