Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Will we ever see more Daily Show DVDs?

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-06, 09:30 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Will we ever see more Daily Show DVDs?

I really got a kick out of the three disc set they put out. Reliving some of those old episodes is great, and a good portion of bonus features. I know that asking for complete episode collections would be rather difficult, but perhaps some more themed type releases would be welcome. Or perhaps "best of" DVDs, like the best of Stephen Colbert, Steve Correl, Vance DeGeneres, Mo Rocca, and so many more, kind of like the current SNL DVDs. Not full episodes, but the best of their interviews/stories they covered for the show.
Old 12-12-06, 10:38 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Indecision 2000 would ROCK. I'd also buy best-ofs in a heartbeat, providing they sampled a TON of content from the whole time period a person was on the show.
Old 12-17-06, 01:20 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Darknite39
Indecision 2000 would ROCK. I'd also buy best-ofs in a heartbeat, providing they sampled a TON of content from the whole time period a person was on the show.
The funniest stuff during that period, to me, wasn't the coverage leading up to the election, it was after the election and the subsequent counting and recounting of the votes. Some of those segments were the funniest I ever remember on the Daily Show.