Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Ghostface Killah: More Fish (12.12)

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-06, 10:17 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A lot of the big upcoming hip-hop albums leaked already and Ghostface's out-of-nowhere More Fish is one of them. A number of these are leftover from Fishscale, so if you liked the production there, you'll dig this. A lot of the tracks have an old-school feel to them. Admittedly, this feels a lot more like a Theodore Unit album than a straight solo shot, since Ghost's son, Sun God, and Trife Da God are featured on a great deal of the album's 17 tracks. The early winners to me are:

- Miguel Sanchez
- Guns N' Razors
- Street Opera
- Blue Armor
- You Know I'm No Good

I will say that "Greedy Bitches" may rival "Tush" for Ghost's most embarrassing track. Maybe not as bad, but some of the lyrics are just so...not Ghostface.

At any rate, Ghost has another solid offering here. BB's going to have it for a 10-spot the week it officially drops, so go out and support the guy.
Old 12-07-06, 11:51 PM
Suspended

i liked that song over the Eric B. and Rakim beat, i forget the name. overall, I thought it was pretty good..... although ghostface does not appear on a couple of the songs.
Old 12-08-06, 01:10 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I had no idea this was even coming out until a few days ago. I heard the first track and liked it, so I'll be picking this up next week.