Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Any talks for The Godfather Part II?

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-06, 06:15 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Any talks for The Godfather Part II?

I recently finished The Godfather for 360 and thoroughly enjoyed it. It made me want to watch the movie again. Has anyone heard anything about making a sequel to the game? I want to off Fredo! I'm one of the ones in The Godfather Part 2 is better than the 1st one camp. Has anyone heard if the game was a success? I know many here don't care for EA but I think The Godfather was pretty well done.
Old 12-01-06, 09:21 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not to threadcrap, but I will say I was enjoying the Godfather on the 360 until EA started their nickel and dime crap. It seemed like a nice game that had some effort put into it, and it's a shame that now it will probably be remembered for all the ridiculous Live Marketplace content that you were almost forced to buy to complete the game. I would welcome a sequel if the game can be released as complete, and if you did not have to purchase content in order to finish it.
Old 12-04-06, 12:20 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I don't think the marketplace stuff was a requirement. They had said with the extra missions you would get over 100% completion. I'm sure the extra powerful guns and assassin you can hire do help complete the game but aren't necessary.

But EA is the WORST when it comes to the content downloads.
Old 12-04-06, 12:24 AM
Banned by request

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Considering the way the game ends, and that Al Pacino wouldn't give EA the rights to his likeness, I would presume The Godfather, Part II will not happen.