Reload this Page >

The Unit, "Bait," 11/28/06

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 11-28-06, 10:54 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 71 Likes on 62 Posts

This show continues to be in my top 3 every week.

I really dug Colonel Ryan in this one.
Hopefully the whole "car accident" story line is done, but I wonder where they're going with her volunteering with that lefty dude. (Is she going to be doing him next?)
Sweet rescue, though leaving the truck un-blown up may have been a more interesting ending...
Old 11-29-06, 08:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hate jonas wife so much why couldnt they find anyone more pretty she is nasty ugly funky and fat
Old 11-29-06, 10:15 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,356 Likes on 921 Posts
Woah. Wait a second here. Did I miss an episode or something? At the beginning when they showed clips of previous episodes, I've never heard of this van thing before.
Old 11-29-06, 01:13 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 71 Likes on 62 Posts
Originally Posted by Deftones
Woah. Wait a second here. Did I miss an episode or something? At the beginning when they showed clips of previous episodes, I've never heard of this van thing before.
You must've missed an ep. The blond wife saw the Colonel's wife crash her car and sat at the wheel. She said she had been driving but had not, thinking it was just a very minor traffic deal, when the car had actually hit another car earlier.
Colonel's wife would not fess up.
Old 11-29-06, 03:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JimmySRU
I hate jonas wife so much why couldnt they find anyone more pretty she is nasty ugly funky and fat
She has a kind of pig face that when she was facing the colonel as he was telling her the bad news, I was screaming at the screen, punch her in the face. But more than anything, it's her I'm better than anyone else type of behavior when dealing with people.

And why oh why would you let the colonels wife get away with 'murder' by pleading guilty to something that you never did? They talk about honor, but there is no honor among these women.

Chris
Old 11-29-06, 04:12 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 873 Likes on 644 Posts
Originally Posted by mrpayroll
And why oh why would you let the colonels wife get away with 'murder' by pleading guilty to something that you never did? They talk about honor, but there is no honor among these women.
She didn't have much of a choice since she had already made a statement to the police saying she was driving before she knew about the other crash. At that time it was no big deal but trying to go back and say she was lieing before would just make things worse for her.
Old 11-29-06, 05:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by noonan4224
She didn't have much of a choice since she had already made a statement to the police saying she was driving before she knew about the other crash. At that time it was no big deal but trying to go back and say she was lieing before would just make things worse for her.
But if you were in the same situation as her, would you lie for a friend to save them in the first place?

And the colonels wife was not even a friend. She only did it because she was feeling guilty about cheating on her husband with the colonel.

I think the best thing to do would be to support them as they own up to what they did. I believe I would.

Chris