Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

DVD Talk review of 'Sophie Scholl: The Final Days'

Community
Search
DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-06, 08:59 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I read Svet Atanasov's DVD review of Sophie Scholl: The Final Days at http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=25211 and...

If you want the "Superbit" DVD of SOPHIE SCHOLL, then buy the PAL Thai DVD at www.ethai.com for 10 bucks. Now that anamorphic video is crystal clear and the German audio has the Dolby Digital 5.1 the instense soundtrack deserves. The English subtitles are perfect as well.
No extras though.
Old 11-22-06, 11:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We're Mad as Hell, and We're Not Going to Take it Anymore!

Well said Pro-B......Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I really am starting to get a little weary of this never-ending, well...let's just say it as it is, cheating which R1 distribs think can go on forever. It won't!! Let me make a bold prediction here: either some of these companies will learn to get it right and deliver what the consumer wants or their products won't sell! No matter how strong the film they promote is! With the growing competition on the market, the HD-DVDs, and more importantly forums such as this one where people come to read and decide whether or not a DVD is worth their hard-earned money, I think that it will be rather sooner than later that the above mentioned companies will feel a financial pinch. As far as I am concerned I hope that the pinch evolves into a serious punch that will raise a red flag for the powers to be. Do it right or don't touch what you can't treat with the proper respect at all. It is that simple!!!"