TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Prison Break -- "Disconnect" -- 11/20/06

Old 11-20-06, 05:03 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 460 Likes on 373 Posts
Prison Break -- "Disconnect" -- 11/20/06

"Disconnect" Episode #212.
Spoiler:
A family reunion brings up painful childhood memories for Michael; Mahone tracks injured Coyote to be led to the getaway plane; C-Note gets a taste of bad medicine; Bellick and Kellerman get the third degree from their women.

Cast: Dominic Purcell, Wentworth Miller, Amaury Nolasco, Marshall Allman, Wade Williams, Paul Adelstein, Robert Knepper, Rockmond Dunbar, Sarah Wayne Callies, William Fichtner, Tony Denison, Reggie Lee, Cynthia Kaye McWilliams, Helena Klevorn , Romy Rosemont, José Zúniga, Jack Watkins.
Producer(s): Paul Scheuring, Marty Adelstein, Dawn Parouse, Matt Olmstead, Brett Ratner.

Original Airdate: November 20, 2006.
Old 11-20-06, 08:23 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts
1 more episode to go after tonight and then we'll only have to wait 2 months until it returns in January (supposedly)
Old 11-20-06, 06:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DJariya
1 more episode to go after tonight and then we'll only have to wait 2 months until it returns in January (supposedly)
Has there been official word that it will return in January? I don't think it will or should.
Old 11-20-06, 07:11 PM

goddamn it, you have the guy temporarily disabled, HE will not stop until he kills you - You pick up the gun and shoot him until the gun is empty.
Old 11-20-06, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by lucasorion
goddamn it, you have the guy temporarily disabled, HE will not stop until he kills you - You pick up the gun and shoot him until the gun is empty.
I know, I'm so tired of shit like this. You would rather jump out a window and through a car windshield than shoot a psychopath who is trying to kill you? Why not grab the gun even if, for some reason, you don't want to use it?
Old 11-20-06, 08:05 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Can someone refresh my memory as to why Linc and Michael have different last names but seem to have the same father.
I think this was addressed early last season, but I can't remember. Thanks.

Also, if anyone wants MAJOR spoilers as to what happens next week, there is an article in next weeks Tv Guide.

Last edited by Septemberbaby; 11-20-06 at 08:08 PM.
Old 11-20-06, 08:35 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Can somebody tell me what the previews were for next week? My DVR didn't record it.
Old 11-20-06, 08:44 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by edytwinky
Can somebody tell me what the previews were for next week? My DVR didn't record it.
Mine cut off, but my DVR's preview says:

Spoiler:
T-Bag tries to track down the missing Mrs. Hollander; Sucre's escape plane faces deadly turbulence; the tables turn on Bellick upon his return to Fox River; Michael and Lincoln are taken into custody and transported back to Fox River.
Old 11-20-06, 08:49 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts
Originally Posted by MechanicalMan
Has there been official word that it will return in January? I don't think it will or should.
TV Guide says that FOX is strongly considering making the 2nd half of the season start in late January. Some other TV publication quoted a FOX person saying it's a done deal mainly because FOX doesn't have any backup midseason programming. Thus if this is true, the season will end by March.
Old 11-20-06, 09:07 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
Originally Posted by MechanicalMan
I know, I'm so tired of shit like this. You would rather jump out a window and through a car windshield than shoot a psychopath who is trying to kill you? Why not grab the gun even if, for some reason, you don't want to use it?
Not only that, but it looked like she aimed for the windshield?

Some of the "coincidences" never bothered me before, but when that pharmacist just happened to see the front page of the "Fugitive News", I . I don't know why it bothered me, it just did..
Old 11-20-06, 10:44 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 254 Likes on 192 Posts
So we learned tonight the company's secret weapon is photoshop

Wentworth Miller trying to emote
Old 11-20-06, 11:08 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MrX
So we learned tonight the company's secret weapon is photoshop
They got the Magnetic Lasso Tool down pat.
Old 11-21-06, 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by Rogue588
Not only that, but it looked like she aimed for the windshield?

Some of the "coincidences" never bothered me before, but when that pharmacist just happened to see the front page of the "Fugitive News", I . I don't know why it bothered me, it just did..
I don't know about you, but every new face I see each day gets immediately checked against this: http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fug.../fugitives.htm
- it is called being a responsible citizen.
Old 11-21-06, 06:17 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

loved sara jumping out the window back-first... and

not to mention that dude grabbed the gun and had about 20 seconds to shoot her before she jumped... oy..
Old 11-21-06, 07:08 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

So...if they can just erase people from all documents...why not do that with Sarah instead of killing her? I'm sure that agent guy may have just as much damning information as Sarah might have. If they're willing to risk that and not kill him, why kill anybody?
Old 11-21-06, 07:58 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

So...if they can just erase people from all documents...why not do that with Sarah instead of killing her? I'm sure that agent guy may have just as much damning information as Sarah might have. If they're willing to risk that and not kill him, why kill anybody?
Because they think Sarah has some very important evidence (which she does, she just doesn't know it yet). they're either trying to get that info from her or kill her so she can't leak it out to the public.
Old 11-21-06, 08:17 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 63 Likes on 39 Posts
I enjoy this show but I too am getting really annoyed with the lazy writing. So Sarah not only managed to drain the tub before drowning but she managed to get herself untied form the chair. How? She just did.

And if you've got the wife of one of the most wanted fugitives in the country trying to fill a prescription, wouldn't it maybe be a good idea to maybe see which vehicle she heads for rather than arrest her as she comes out of the store? Or at least scan the parking lot to see if her husband is waiting 20 feet away & making no effort to hide his face.

Oh & hey, how about snapping a cell phone picture of that dead body and sending to me so I can make sure you carried out our super secret evil plan?
Old 11-21-06, 08:25 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Eddie W
And if you've got the wife of one of the most wanted fugitives in the country trying to fill a prescription, wouldn't it maybe be a good idea to maybe see which vehicle she heads for rather than arrest her as she comes out of the store? Or at least scan the parking lot to see if her husband is waiting 20 feet away & making no effort to hide his face.

That is part of police training:

Rule #43 - take the suspect immediately into custody and bring them to the station for questioning. Ignore the 2 cars parked in the parking lot - even if one of them is a camper.
Old 11-21-06, 08:27 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
It's funny what this show has become. Just

I kinda feel bad for Sucre and what he's got coming.
Old 11-21-06, 08:38 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

how is the wife on the front page of the newspaper? Isnt this still the 2nd day of the escape?
Old 11-21-06, 08:53 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by firteen88
Because they think Sarah has some very important evidence (which she does, she just doesn't know it yet). they're either trying to get that info from her or kill her so she can't leak it out to the public.
And they know for sure Secret Service guy either doesn't know she might have something that he might try to get his paws on or doesn't have some damning evidence of his own stashed away? I don't buy it. The Corporation's hands are dirty as hell. What's another body on the count? They're making the same mistake that Sarah and Michael have made -- they're leaving loose ends.
Old 11-21-06, 08:57 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

How soon will the cop who is investigating Bellick turn out to be part of the conspiracy?
Old 11-21-06, 09:00 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Lunatikk
How soon will the cop who is investigating Bellick turn out to be part of the conspiracy?
I'm curious as to where they're going there. Will Michael and his guilty mind feel the need to somehow make it right? I hope not. Bellick deserves prison.
Old 11-21-06, 09:10 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

And they know for sure Secret Service guy either doesn't know she might have something that he might try to get his paws on or doesn't have some damning evidence of his own stashed away? I don't buy it. The Corporation's hands are dirty as hell. What's another body on the count? They're making the same mistake that Sarah and Michael have made -- they're leaving loose ends.
Who said they're not gonna kill him?? They're erasing all of his pictures so he can't be linked back to them. just because they didn't do it this episode doesn't mean their not gonna go after him in future episodes.
Old 11-21-06, 09:12 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by Lunatikk
how is the wife on the front page of the newspaper? Isnt this still the 2nd day of the escape?
According to the Nov 27th-Dec 3rd issue of Tv Guide... they've been on the run for 9 days.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.