DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Three's Company Dvd Question

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-06, 09:23 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Three's Company Dvd Question

Greetings!
I know the last season of Three's Company is coming out this week on dvd, but does anyone know if Anchor Bay is planning on releasing the one season of The Ropers and the one season of Three's A Crowd? I know some didn't care for either spin-off but for the true fan like myself I want the entire run with spin-offs. Anyone know? Thanks!
Old 10-02-06, 09:36 AM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 678 Likes on 454 Posts
Can't answer your question but figured this would be a good place to remind people that BB and CC both have a deal this week where you get any season for free when you buy season 8 for ~ $19.
Old 10-02-06, 11:26 AM
Banned

Great deal unless you already own the previous seven (like me!). But I suppose we can always sell the extra set..
Old 10-02-06, 12:18 PM
Banned

Location: Right now, my location is DVDTalk, but then again, you should already know that, shouldn't you?
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wildo1966, or trade it while still factory-sealed at Wal-Mart for credit...whoops, did I say that out loud?
Old 10-02-06, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Trevor
BB and CC both have a deal this week where you get any season for free when you buy season 8 for ~ $19.
Is this a deal that could possibly be pm'ed at Wal-Mart? I never bought season 7 and would love to complete my collection, but without having to go to BB or CC.
Old 10-04-06, 02:58 PM

Anybody have any luck exchanging a season set to Wal-Mart? I brought season 7 up to the customer service desk and they scanned it and they said that it wasn't in the system and to go to the electronics dept to see if they had any there. I went back and they didn't have ANY Three's Company sets! Whoops!! I came back and told them that the person who bought the set lived in PA (lie). I tried another Wal-Mart and they didn't have any season sets of Three's Company either! Does anybody know of any Wal-Marts in Maryland that sell them so I can "exchange" it?
Old 10-04-06, 03:50 PM
Banned

Location: Right now, my location is DVDTalk, but then again, you should already know that, shouldn't you?
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
scottp120, I had the exact same experience at both Wal-Mart and Target, which really blew me away in the case of the former because I always understood that Wal-Mart stores will take anything they sell online at walmart.com, where all TC seasons can be found, but I guess not. Now I'm stuck with a factory-sealed season I don't need (since I've been collecting each of them as they've been released); hence, I'm trying (unsuccesfully thus far) to work out a trade in the exchange forum.
Old 10-04-06, 03:56 PM
Banned

I have 5 Walmarts in this area, not one had the new 3's Company Season 8 nor did they have ANY of the previous seasons. Wally World SUCKS
Old 10-04-06, 04:52 PM

I'm stuck with 2 season 7's now. Oh well, I'll keep it sealed and if I'm going out of state or near another Wal-Mart I'll bring it with me and stop in and see if they have it.
The Wal-Mart's that I stopped at had the worst tv dvd section I've ever seen.