Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk > DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts
Reload this Page >

ISO: Box to hold slimline DVD cases

Community
Search
DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-06, 09:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anbody know where I could get a generic white or black (or any color) carbard box to hold slimline dvd cases. I'm working on a project that will result in a 4-5 dvd set house in slimline boxes. I'd like to put them in a generic cardboard box to keep them together. I check all the usual case sites but haven't seen these.

Anybody know where to get these?
Old 09-21-06, 03:17 PM
Bye

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Excellent question. I'd particularly like to find a box that came flat and could be run through an inkjet printer, then folded and/or glued together. Unfortunately, I've seen nothing of the kind. You could check with Paul Champagne or whatever his name is and get an aluminum box, but it might be a bit pricey. I'm not even sure he does custom jobs, but it might be worth asking.
Old 09-21-06, 06:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would also be interested in getting something like this. I have made a couple of boxes out of cardboard scraps and such, but its just not the same. Not at all.

And I've seen those Paul Champagne aluminum boxes on his website before and they look great! But you're right, Mike, they set you back about $30 each. They would be a cool addition to anyone's collection though.