Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Holiday Inn : The White Christmas Edition 10.10.06

From dvd active

Title: Holiday Inn
Starring: Bing Crosby
Released: 10th October 2006
SRP: $19.98

Further Details:
Universal Home Video has announced a special edition of Holiday Inn which stars Bing Crosby, Fred Astaire, Virginia Dale and Marjorie Reynolds. This 1940's holiday musical will be available to own from the 10th October, and should retail at around $19.98. The film itself will be presented in 1.33:1 full frame, along with an English Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono track. English, French and Spanish subtitles will also be provided. I'm afraid Universal has yet to reveal the extra material for this one, but we'll bring you further details shortly. For now though, here's our first look at the official region one package artwork:
Old 08-25-06, 05:52 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great news. Looks like my Christmas collection is seeing some more improvement this year what with the upcoming Scrooged and How the Grinch Stole Christmas upgrades set to drop as well. Now when is Fox going to get moving on an anamorphic SE of Home Alone?
Old 11-14-06, 06:02 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A bump to let those interested know that Going My Way is also getting a stand alone release early in 2007...feel free to sell off your old copies
Old 11-14-06, 08:40 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by joliom
Great news. Looks like my Christmas collection is seeing some more improvement this year what with the upcoming anamorphic SE of Home Alone and the How the Grinch Stole Christmas upgrade set to drop as well. Now when is Paramount going to get moving on releasing that SE of Scrooged?
Fixed
Old 11-15-06, 11:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by joliom
Great news. Looks like my Christmas collection is seeing some more improvement this year what with the upcoming Scrooged and How the Grinch Stole Christmas upgrades set to drop as well. Now when is Fox going to get moving on an anamorphic SE of Home Alone?
Have there been any reviews of the new Grinch yet? The one I bought years ago had a yellowish Grinch. I'm holding off re-ordering it until I know if they fixed that.