Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Hudson Hawk: 15th Anniversary DVD

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-06, 07:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hudson Hawk: 15th Anniversary DVD

The Hudson Hawk: 15th Anniversary DVD was supposed to be released on July 25th and I haven't been able to find it anywhere. I just checked Amazon.com and it is now being listed as Not Currently Available. Anyone know what happened to it? I realize that the fact that a critically reviled film such as it was getting a 15th Anniversary edition came as a shock to everyone to begin with (even to myself who happens to be one of the 3 people on the planet that actually enjoyed it), but now it has seemed to vanish without a trace. What gives?
Old 08-04-06, 08:11 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
well, you could check HERE or HERE
Old 08-05-06, 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by flicster
The Hudson Hawk: 15th Anniversary DVD was supposed to be released on July 25th and I haven't been able to find it anywhere. I just checked Amazon.com and it is now being listed as Not Currently Available. Anyone know what happened to it? I realize that the fact that a critically reviled film such as it was getting a 15th Anniversary edition came as a shock to everyone to begin with (even to myself who happens to be one of the 3 people on the planet that actually enjoyed it), but now it has seemed to vanish without a trace. What gives?
Wow & to think 2 of those 3 visit this board... I like the movie, but I'm content with my shit edition I currently have. I'd only upgrade if it came with something really special, like maybe an extended cut.