Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Help identify movie *Adult Content*

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-06, 03:41 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know this is along shot especially with the little info I am going to provide, but I thought I would ask the board.

The only scene from the movie I can remember was an older lady (I think) using a dildo to stir her coffee or something. The individual doing the stirring did not know what the object was and was unfamiliar with it. I believe the scene takes place with a man waking up and going into the kitchen to witness the misuse of the object. I know this is a comedy but cannot think of the movie with the scene in it. I figure it has to be a from the nineties.

I know this is not much and both my friends remember the scene but cannot match it to a movie. And don't ask where this came from....
Old 07-24-06, 04:54 PM

Location: ____St. Louis___ a.k.a. 'Roid Rage in fantasy sports
Sounds like an old Tom Green episode with his grandma. I want to say Parenthood had a somewhat similar scene in it as well.
Old 07-25-06, 05:16 PM
Cool New Member

I am pretty sure it was a movie, so the Tom Green show is out. I have not seen Parenthood, so I do not think that is it either. Thanks for the help though. Maybe my buds and I are just crazy and the specific scene never happened. Too bad I can't think of any other parts in the movie that would help the board.
Old 07-25-06, 05:56 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 650 Likes on 450 Posts
Parenthood has a scene where Steve Martin in rummaging through a neighbor's closet in the dark due to a power outage. He finds something like a flashlight, but it doesn't produce light when he turns it on. Then the power comes back on, and he's holding a dildo.

So, not the scene in question, but same type of humor.
Old 07-25-06, 08:38 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've seen this movie, but I can't for the life of me remember what the movie is. If I remember, I'll post again.
Old 07-26-06, 02:17 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I remember that as well but I'm not sure of the movie its from. "Say it ain't so" maybe.
Old 07-26-06, 03:02 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Jay G.
Parenthood has a scene where Steve Martin in rummaging through a neighbor's closet in the dark due to a power outage. He finds something like a flashlight, but it doesn't produce light when he turns it on. Then the power comes back on, and he's holding a dildo.

So, not the scene in question, but same type of humor.
except its not the neighbors house...it's his sisters
Old 07-26-06, 08:25 AM
Banned

Do you remember any names of the actors, or actresses, who starred in the movie? It would help.
Old 07-26-06, 08:50 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,652 Likes on 1,032 Posts
Or perhaps the brand, color and size of the dildo? That might help too.
Old 07-26-06, 11:00 AM
Cool New Member

I dont remember the actors, that is why I thought it would be along shot for anyone to help. I think the device was more of a vibrator, I believe white in color
Old 07-26-06, 11:09 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
This scenario was used on a European commercial. I remember seeing it on HBO on one of their adult shows. The movie you are looking for must have inspired the commercial.
Old 07-26-06, 11:17 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
Wasn't something like that in Problem Child?

And to be sure... it's a dildo, not a vibrator right?

(If we're getting technical).
Old 07-26-06, 11:33 AM

This scenario was used on a European commercial. I remember seeing it on HBO on one of their adult shows. The movie you are looking for must have inspired the commercial.
When I read the original post I realized I had seen that movie too but couldn't remember it. Turns out it was indeed a European commercial I was thinking of. It was on YouTube or ThatVideoSite for awhile so maybe you saw it online.
Old 07-26-06, 11:54 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: the kingdom of the evil Voratians, ruled by the wicked Ak-Oga
Received 85 Likes on 48 Posts
That commercial is what I thought of when I read the first post, but he sounded pretty sure it was a movie. Is this the commercial?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POi2nscLCXg
Old 07-26-06, 12:31 PM
Cool New Member

I have never seen the commercial but it seems like the same concept I remember from the movie in question. Maybe I will stumble across it someday.