Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Big Brother 7 week three thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-06, 08:44 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 162 Likes on 124 Posts
Big Brother 7 week three thread

Is Julie Chen the worst host on tv or what. I can't stand to see her stammer through another HOH competition.

Another good night as far as I'm concerned maybe
Spoiler:
James
will show some balls and go after
Spoiler:
Will/Boogie/Jase

I'm glad they finally did something on Mr and Mrs Smith. That whole thing has been discussed since the first week and they haven't talked at all about it on tv.
Old 07-20-06, 09:03 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Never knew about that alliance between those two. That was news to me.

And Julie Chen doesn't bother me, really. I think everyone is used to polished hosting, but you forget that 95% of TV hosts AREN'T on live shows. Their screw-ups are polished up in post-production.

I guess you could argue Julie doesn't ask hard enough questions to evicted houseguests...but I bet all those questions are prepared early by people at CBS anyways.
Old 07-20-06, 09:59 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
James should have thrown HOH...I know its risky, but Season 6 winning 3 of 3 HOH? That is a nail in the coffin, and I would bet Danielle would work with them on getting Chilltown OUT...

Mr. and Mrs. Smith? That was hysterical and very very believable...especially the Angelina Jolie reference.
Old 07-20-06, 10:19 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by Timber
Another good night as far as I'm concerned maybe
Spoiler:
James
will show some balls and go after
Spoiler:
Will/Boogie/Jase
I think it took a lot of balls to do what Kaysar did. He was basically saying: "I'm going to get rid of all these fence sitters and have a head-to-head battle with Chilltown." Except he was doing it in a way that nobody was going to figure it out for at least two weeks.
Old 07-20-06, 10:24 PM

James should put up Will and either Jase/Diane...alliances will be broken...then if one of them wins veto and one gets taken off the block...stick Boogie in there..Win/Win...
THis should be an easy week..
What do you wanna bet it will go differently though? LOL
Old 07-20-06, 11:08 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Will is such a limp noodle in that house that he's a waste of a nomination at this point. Boogie is the rabble rouser of the two and if he's up with Will there is absolutely no way he (Boogie) is going home.
Old 07-20-06, 11:24 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Capitol of the Empire! Center of all Commerce and Culture! Crossroads of Civilization! NEW ROME!!!...aka New York City
This is my first ever shot at big brother...this show is retarded.

Theres absolutly no strategy to this game, and its 3 houyrs of people whispering about how people are 'coming after me hard!" a week.

Whats the attraction here?
Old 07-20-06, 11:29 PM

James winning saved Kaysar from his huge mistake big time.
Old 07-20-06, 11:34 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Tommy Ceez
This is my first ever shot at big brother...this show is retarded.

Theres absolutly no strategy to this game, and its 3 houyrs of people whispering about how people are 'coming after me hard!" a week.

Whats the attraction here?
I don't think it would change your mind, but there are things that they have done that they're not doing that would be better for those watching and for the houseguests (which makes it better for the feeders).

They should be doing America's choice, at least, to reward the houseguests with something that could entertain them. And I'd like to see America's choice to give personal rewards for fan favorites. It would be Kay or Janelle every week, so that would be enjoyable for me.

I don't agree with Dr. Will on much, but he's right when he says this season is really lame.

Honestly, you'd think they would be doing some special things because this is the "All-Stars" season.

The only twist we've had was the 2 HOH's, which they quickly realized was a very bad idea.

This show made me even more sour on religion than ever. They spend all that time on Kaysar and I'm thinking, "What's so great about keeping yourself from grabbing a tit and having a little fun?" When Kay passes away and nothing is there but blackness, he's gonna be pissed that he didn't bang a lot of these girls who want him.
Old 07-20-06, 11:35 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by illini420
James winning saved Kaysar from his huge mistake big time.
Just watch James do, pretty much, the very same thing. Man, will I be pissed if that happens.
Old 07-21-06, 12:27 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Julie couldn't wait to get Nakomis off the set.
Old 07-21-06, 12:40 AM
Banned

The season 6 people are making the show lame as hell. It's just "us vs them" again just like last season. Boring.
Old 07-21-06, 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by Patman
Yeah, where were the goodbye messages from the houseguests?
Old 07-21-06, 01:39 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dolphinboy
This show made me even more sour on religion than ever. They spend all that time on Kaysar and I'm thinking, "What's so great about keeping yourself from grabbing a tit and having a little fun?" When Kay passes away and nothing is there but blackness, he's gonna be pissed that he didn't bang a lot of these girls who want him.
What about the 72 virgins?

Kaysar's sister looks absolutely nothing like him. He is way more pretty than she is.

I don't watch the feeds so tonight's show left me confused. If everyone in the house figured it out about the Jase/Diane thing why did they oust Nakomis?
Old 07-21-06, 01:56 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Chilltown wanted to keep Diane because they control her. Marcellas wanted to keep Diane because he feels sorry for her and was afraid of Nakomis. Danielle wanted to keep Diane because she was afraid of Nakomis. Erika just votes the way the wind is blowing.
Old 07-21-06, 02:37 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Jadzia
What about the 72 virgins?

Kaysar's sister looks absolutely nothing like him. He is way more pretty than she is.
The other woman they interviewed looked kind of hot beneath that sheet.

Listen, my comment was really tongue in cheek. Everyone has a right to their religious beliefs.

It's just that Kaysar is like a Muslim James Bond. When he was talking to Janelle late last night when they were playing chess he was being so sweet to her, that even I wanted to bang him.

It just seems wrong that sex is something this guy has to refrain from because there may be an invisible man in the guy. Because, my guess is that if the Big Guy really does exist and he has the BB feeds (not that he needs them, maybe just so he can chat), I'm thinking he wants to see a 3-way with Kay, Jani, and Erika like the rest of us.

Now is the time too-all the pizza gave everybody a big boost of energy.
Old 07-21-06, 03:02 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I'm kind of scared:

Spoiler:
I have only been able to catch the live feeds a few times tonight and each time, James said something scary. He told Danielle she was good with him to the final 2, suggesting they may have a close alliance that would go into play after the S4 breaks up some. He also had a great conversation with will, promised Diane she would not go up, and promised Jase he would not go up or be back doored. He has mentioned CG going up, which is lame, but against who? I know he said there was no way he was going to nominate any of the the S4 at this point and he was worried if he put up someone with CG, that THAT person would go instead of CG. He wanted to find the right person to nominate where the house would take out CG and not the pawn. Who would that be? Anyone have any ideas or know something that I don't, because I'm probably not going to watch the feeds again until tomorrow.
Old 07-21-06, 06:23 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by dolphinboy
I'm kind of scared:

Spoiler:
I have only been able to catch the live feeds a few times tonight and each time, James said something scary. He told Danielle she was good with him to the final 2, suggesting they may have a close alliance that would go into play after the S4 breaks up some. He also had a great conversation with will, promised Diane she would not go up, and promised Jase he would not go up or be back doored. He has mentioned CG going up, which is lame, but against who? I know he said there was no way he was going to nominate any of the the S4 at this point and he was worried if he put up someone with CG, that THAT person would go instead of CG. He wanted to find the right person to nominate where the house would take out CG and not the pawn. Who would that be? Anyone have any ideas or know something that I don't, because I'm probably not going to watch the feeds again until tomorrow.
Spoiler:
I'm confused. When did George become the Chill Town leader? Boogie is the ring leader and he has to go. There would be an added benifit to the fans in that that would probably motivate Will to get off his ass. Jase and Boogie are the 2 that the sov4 should have at the top of there hit list. After Jase and Boggie are out I'm probably going to turn on the sov4 hoping to see some more drama.

I hope the James/Danielle alliance is real. Will seems to think it is but I don't know if he's shared that with anyone else in the house.
Old 07-21-06, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Patman
She didn't deserve to be on the show in the first place, she was actually more boring than she was the first time around...
Old 07-21-06, 10:13 AM

Is Julie Chen the worst host on tv or what.
Yes she is. It's like the saying says..."it's all who you know (blow)"
Old 07-21-06, 11:33 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

This season has stunk so far. It's really unfair to have so many guys from one season. It truly is us against you, and it comes only down to who can win the HOH.

I can see why Will is so negative, it's boring for us, I can't imagine them living that. Plus, even if Will somehow got to the end (which I can't see) I can't imagine he would get one vote because he won already. I coudl see some might give me credit but this game always comes down to grudges and can't see people letting him win. He's in a lose, lose really.

I must admit I'm not hating Jase like I did the first season he was on. He has grown up some as he says, or they're editing it so he looks like a pretty nice guy.

I agree with I think Jase's comments. Nakomis is the most overrated player ever. Right after her is Danielle in the overrated dept to me.
Old 07-21-06, 11:46 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by SpaceBoy
Right after her is Danielle in the overrated dept to me.

Are you serious? She played the best game of anybody other then maybe Will. She pulled strings from the very beginning and never got put on the block. She was loyal to one person in the game and took him all the way to the final 3. Plus her screw of Marcellas was legendary. I guess it's just a difference of what type of playing styles that you prefer.
Old 07-21-06, 12:18 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by SpaceBoy
I must admit I'm not hating Jase like I did the first season he was on. He has grown up some as he says, or they're editing it so he looks like a pretty nice guy.
It's editing.

Spoiler:
Jase and Boogie are the 2 that the sov4 should have at the top of there hit list. After Jase and Boggie are out I'm probably going to turn on the sov4 hoping to see some more drama.
Spoiler:
Which is precisely why the Sov4 don't want to get rid of the incredibly obnoxious Chilltown. They feel the "floaters" will turn against Chilltown if they are forced to choose sides.

Spoiler:
The nominations are most likely going to be George and Will. James, for some reason, felt it was wise to promise seemingly half the house he wasn't going to put them up.
Old 07-21-06, 01:50 PM

Do you think it was a bit queer that the two votes to evict Diane were Will and Janelle (I think)? Just seemed strange to me.
Old 07-21-06, 02:24 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Will just threw the vote out there without much thought from the looks of it. Janelle really liked Nakomis so I guess that's where her vote came from.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.