Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains
Reload this Page >

Does anyone know yet if there's going to be any Jack of all Trades deals next week ?

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Does anyone know yet if there's going to be any Jack of all Trades deals next week ?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-06, 07:21 AM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was just wondering because I haven't seen the series advertised in any of the circular listings yet.

thanks
Old 07-12-06, 08:09 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Location: In a small pocket universe hoping to someday become a Moderator Emeritus at DVDTalk.com!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Next week to ME is July 23 - July 29.

Is that when this series is coming out?

If so, I'll keep an eye out for you when I start posting those ads on Saturday.

Last edited by speedy1961; 07-12-06 at 08:12 AM.
Old 07-12-06, 08:48 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

It comes out July 18 (same time as Brisco), so next week. I don't think anything has been posted so far. The best price looks to be $27.96 at DVD Planet (free shipping, too). If you wanted to order anything else, you could also use one of the $5 off $60 coupons from the DVD Planet/Digital Eyes stickied thread. CD Universe also has it for pretty cheap, but shipping kinda kills the deal. However, if that Google Checkout coupon is still working ($10 off $20), it might be decent.

Oh, and here's a link to my review, which was just posted, if you're interested.
Old 07-12-06, 09:30 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by justbarelymovin
It comes out July 18 (same time as Brisco), so next week. I don't think anything has been posted so far. The best price looks to be $27.96 at DVD Planet (free shipping, too). If you wanted to order anything else, you could also use one of the $5 off $60 coupons from the DVD Planet/Digital Eyes stickied thread. CD Universe also has it for pretty cheap, but shipping kinda kills the deal. However, if that Google Checkout coupon is still working ($10 off $20), it might be decent.

Oh, and here's a link to my review, which was just posted, if you're interested.
The $10 coupon is still working at cduniverse. I just used it 15 minutes ago.
Old 07-12-06, 09:46 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Location: In a small pocket universe hoping to someday become a Moderator Emeritus at DVDTalk.com!
Originally Posted by justbarelymovin

Nice Review!
Old 07-17-06, 06:11 AM

For those in the Midwest, Meijer has Jack of All Trades advertised for $26.99.