Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Boomtown, season 1 - $9.99 at Suncoast B&M

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-06, 10:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boomtown, season 1 - $9.99 at Suncoast B&M

YMMV on this one. Stopped by my local Suncoast B&M and saw a display of selected TV-on-DVD sets for half off list price. The 5-disc, season 1 set of "Boomtown" was just $9.99. I saw a few other season 1 sets at 50% off like season 1 of "Happy Days" and "Hogan's Heroes" (each $19.99) and some "West Wing" sets and a few other sets, but this was clearly the best deal of the bunch. I checked Suncoast's online site and it was not listed at that price.
Old 07-06-06, 11:42 AM
Suspended

Boomtown started a second season before they were cancelled, is there any plans to release these final episodes? I loved the show but I want the entire run, not just season one..
Old 07-06-06, 12:05 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Was your Suncoast already converted to Trans World registers? I'm wondering if that price is in their old system, or their new system. I don't know if they all finished converting yet or not... The new ones are white thermal receipts with a bar code on it, instead of their old dot matrix receipts.
Old 07-06-06, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by kenbenobi
Was your Suncoast already converted to Trans World registers? I'm wondering if that price is in their old system, or their new system. I don't know if they all finished converting yet or not... The new ones are white thermal receipts with a bar code on it, instead of their old dot matrix receipts.
It's the new receipt.