Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

DVD Talk review of 'Cars'

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Old 06-25-06, 09:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I read Eric D. Snider's DVD review of Cars at http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=22125 and... As I see it.. alot of the reviewers in general go to see a family film not with the intentions of seeing it through a child's point of view. Aloth of the pixars movies as weel as Disney are made just for that.. children. As a parent myself with all the violence and sex in the theatre. It was refreshing to sit and watch Cars with my family( 13 + 20 yr old). As an adult we lose the perceptive and innocences it takes to sit and watch a Family movie. Its all about making movies for children to enjoy without parents having to worry about all the blood and gore that is out there. I have yet to find a reviewer in any form of media to actually sit and watch a movie made for children watching it with a childs mind seeing what they see.. the message behind the movie and the lesson that is to be learned. Cars is a great movie with the potenial to outdo the other Pixar films to say the least..
Old 06-25-06, 09:46 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts
You are a DVDTalk movie reviewer? No offense, but a spell check might be in order. I would forgive you, though, if you said you have been drinking.
Old 06-26-06, 12:43 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Maybe this thread should be merged into the other one with the same title that you also posted in.

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=468485