Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Borders Rewards Coupon for Night Watch $14.99

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-06, 11:14 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Borders Rewards Coupon for Night Watch $14.99

Just got an e-mail from Borders rewards and it has a Night Watch Coupon for $14.99. Not a bad price. Check it out.
Old 06-22-06, 01:43 PM
Banned

I paid $12.49 for Night Watch on Tuesday at Best Buy. If you bought Night Watch and Hills Have Eyes you got $10 off, the total for both was $25....a better deal..
Old 06-22-06, 02:30 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

if, of course, you want the hills have eyes remake
Old 06-22-06, 03:17 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Billyspunk
I paid $12.49 for Night Watch on Tuesday at Best Buy. If you bought Night Watch and Hills Have Eyes you got $10 off, the total for both was $25....a better deal..
The total was only $24 at my BB (Nashua, NH).
Old 06-22-06, 06:18 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
First, not a bad deal on Night Watch, so thanks OP.

Just curious ... Is anyone else a little disappointed in the Border Card? It used to be when you got 20% (or 25%, 30%) it was on any single purchase and it was a very good deal. Lately, there's been a minimum purchase, $20 if I remember correctly, which forces one to buy more than one regular priced CD or DVD to get the discount, which negates the true total savings. I still love going and shopping at Borders but their card is starting to feel like it's taking up valuable wallet space for the savings in return.
Old 06-22-06, 08:05 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Pizza
First, not a bad deal on Night Watch, so thanks OP.

Just curious ... Is anyone else a little disappointed in the Border Card? It used to be when you got 20% (or 25%, 30%) it was on any single purchase and it was a very good deal. Lately, there's been a minimum purchase, $20 if I remember correctly, which forces one to buy more than one regular priced CD or DVD to get the discount, which negates the true total savings. I still love going and shopping at Borders but their card is starting to feel like it's taking up valuable wallet space for the savings in return.
well, for one thing, remember that you're earning as you purchase, so in spending more you'll still be getting more later, and you're likely to earn more personal shopping days.

that said, I have a feeling this is related to this being a slow season with so-far-disappointing sales. This could mean a surge in high level coupons (as they massively increase traffic) or that they feel they can't even risk one...no telling :S