Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Lois & Clark S3 Best Price?

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-06, 11:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lois & Clark S3 Best Price?

I used the search function (which seems to kinda suck now that it's google) but couldn't turn up a previous thread on the matter. Has anyone seen good prices on the latest season of Lois & Clark? I know Costco had (or still has) the first two seasons for $25 each and someone saw season 2 at Wal-Mart for $15... any chance Costco has season 3 for $25 as well?
Old 06-20-06, 11:18 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Location: In a small pocket universe hoping to someday become a Moderator Emeritus at DVDTalk.com!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Achilles
I used the search function (which seems to kinda suck now that it's google) but couldn't turn up a previous thread on the matter. Has anyone seen good prices on the latest season of Lois & Clark? I know Costco had (or still has) the first two seasons for $25 each and someone saw season 2 at Wal-Mart for $15... any chance Costco has season 3 for $25 as well?
Here's the link to my Circuit City post.

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=468367

At the bottom of each post is links to my Best Buy and Target ads for the same period.

But check them out.

From what I remember, all 3 majors (Best Buy, Circuit City & Target) have this set for $39.99.

Keep in mind that you can search for these weekly price threads using the DVDTalk search function and you then can search on my user name.

Last edited by speedy1961; 06-20-06 at 11:28 AM.
Old 06-20-06, 12:42 PM
Cool New Member

I got mine for $39 like Speedy said, at Target and got a $5 giftcard with it that I used to get the new Keane cd that came out today for $5.60!!
Old 06-20-06, 03:01 PM

BJ's warehouse has them for 29.99 plus on the box is a $5 off coupon when you purchase (2) superman dvd's. Lois and Clark season 3 is 29.99 plus buy any one of the other superman dvd's @6.49 each plus you get inside the L&C box a FREE movie ticket to see Superman Returns. So the total comes to 31.48 plus your states sales tax and a Free movie ticket. So far 29.99 is the BEST price going for season 3.
Old 06-21-06, 09:39 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by davron
BJ's warehouse has them for 29.99 plus on the box is a $5 off coupon when you purchase (2) superman dvd's. Lois and Clark season 3 is 29.99 plus buy any one of the other superman dvd's @6.49 each plus you get inside the L&C box a FREE movie ticket to see Superman Returns. So the total comes to 31.48 plus your states sales tax and a Free movie ticket. So far 29.99 is the BEST price going for season 3.
This is pissing me off. My BJ's doesn't even have the dvd's...not even in their computer.