Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Need help identifying this movie

Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-06, 08:36 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay, so this is driving me crazy. I know I've seen this movie more than once. And I probably own it. Hell, I'm not even sure if it is a movie and not a TV show. I'm fairly certain though.

So, I googled and searched quotes at imdb and came up with zip. Here's the scene, without further adieu:

There's a man and a woman (I think) and maybe they're just starting a relationship or maybe they've just met or something. She says something about how if he wants her to spill her guts (or maybe insides?) all over the floor (or maybe table), he'd better be around to clean it up. He responds by saying something like "let's start with (your name, favorite ice cream, something small) and work our way up to your insides (or guts) all over the floor". I'm obviously paraphrasing cuz I don't know the exact dialogue (obviously) or even context. I can't even picture the actor or actress or even if they're opposite sexes, though I'm pretty sure they are. This scene just kinda popped into my head today and I've been trying, and obviously failing, to think of what it is. I'm sure someone here can help me. It's probably not some obscure movie at all. It's probably pretty popular. I hope.

Thanks for your time.

K
Old 04-29-06, 08:59 PM

Could it be True Romance?
Old 04-29-06, 09:42 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Sounds like True Romance to me, especialy the name and favorite ice cream line.
Old 04-29-06, 09:45 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I don't think that's it. I've only seen parts of that movie, and I don't recall that being one of them. I think it's either a comedy or a drama though, if that helps.

Anyone else?

K
Old 04-30-06, 01:10 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by Cornelius1047
Hell, I'm not even sure if it is a movie and not a TV show.
K
It's not a movie at all. Damn. It literally just came to me as I tried searching google again. It's Taxi. The show. It's like the last scene in the episode where Alex is talking to the fat lady he just wanted to be friends with.

Sorry for the confusion. At least I know now.

K
Old 04-30-06, 04:21 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Cornelius1047
It's not a movie at all. Damn. It literally just came to me as I tried searching google again. It's Taxi. The show. It's like the last scene in the episode where Alex is talking to the fat lady he just wanted to be friends with.

Sorry for the confusion. At least I know now.

K
And as a huge fan of Taxi, I was going to let you in on it, but you beat me to it!

Now I've got the itch to put in the DVD and watch a few episodes.