Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

Live-Songs from Black Mountain + Evergrey-MMA

Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Old 04-10-06, 11:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had the chance to hear Songs from Black Mountain and have purchased Evergrey's Monday Morning Apocalypse.

First, Live's latest effort is a HUGE dissapointment. This is even worse than Birds of Prey, seriously just stay away. Not a rocker in the whole 12 songs. Sofia and Get Ready are decent, but that's about it.

Evergrey sees the band making a more mainstream term. However, unlike like live's turn this is actually good. Catchy as a son of a bitch. I just couldn't get these songs out of my head. I'm more a fan of recent Evergrey anyway, as I know some people dislike this album a lot. This gets a 9/10 from me.

Got the new Lacuna Coil as well, and I love it, but there is already a thread on that, so I'll leave it at that.
Old 04-10-06, 11:11 PM
Retired

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1/2 repost.

http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=457719
Old 04-10-06, 11:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Searched for Lacuna Coil, but forgot about Live! Oh, well, but Evergrey definately deserves a thread about them.
www.evergrey.net/ Check them out. You can even download the title track from the new album!