Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Music Talk
Reload this Page >

"ON THE EDGE": Super rare soundtrack or just doesn't exist?

Community
Search
Music Talk Discuss music in all its forms: CD, MP3, DVD-A, SACD and of course live

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-06, 04:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone know if a soundtrack was ever released for a movie called "On the Edge", starring Cillian Murphy, directed by John Carney? And more importantly where the heck I can get it. (I've tried the Amazons and ebays of the world, but no luck)

Apparently Carney composed the original score as well, which I can't seem to get my hands either.

Any help would be FANtastic!

Thanks!!!
Old 02-28-06, 09:50 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Is this the movie about the rebelious teens? If so, I had the soundtrack when it was out on vinyl (waaaayyy back when, LOL). Don't have a clue as to whether it ever came out on CD, though.
Old 03-01-06, 12:05 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by zombiezilla
Is this the movie about the rebelious teens? If so, I had the soundtrack when it was out on vinyl (waaaayyy back when, LOL). Don't have a clue as to whether it ever came out on CD, though.

Nope, that would be Over The Edge you're thinking about - and no, it was never released on CD.
Old 03-01-06, 06:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmm all I know is that the movie title is "On the Edge". The film is directed by John Carney (he also wrote the original music score). If you're interested, you can check it out at www.ontheedgemovie.com. Some teens are in a psycho hospital. Thats all I know! lol But I really love the original score and want it

That being said, I'm beginning to realize there is no soundtrack/ original score available