Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Is The Elizabethtown Best Buy Bonus DVD Sold w/ The Movie The 1 That Was Free in Sept

Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Is The Elizabethtown Best Buy Bonus DVD Sold w/ The Movie The 1 That Was Free in Sept

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-06, 01:19 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Best Buy has specially marked Elizabethtown DVDs that apparently have a Best Buy Bonus Disc packaged inside the case.

I was just wondering if anyone knows if the Bonus Disc is the same as the Preview Disc they were giving away for free last Fall when the movie first hit theaters?

If anyone knows anything, please respond. I need to know ASAP. THANKS!
Old 02-13-06, 01:21 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No. They are different.
Old 02-13-06, 05:21 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Eric D.
No. They are different.
How is the disc? Is it worth hunting for?
Old 02-13-06, 07:09 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This disc is okay clocking in at around 17 minutes. If you don't own the movie already, I don't see why you shouldn't try to get a copy with the bonus disc. However it is not worth re-purchasing again just for the disc IMHO.
Old 02-13-06, 07:20 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This disc is okay clocking in at around 17 minutes. If you don't own the movie already, I don't see why you shouldn't try to get a copy with the bonus disc. However it is not worth re-purchasing again just for the disc IMHO.

Would you be willing to sell me your Elizabethtown DVD with the Bonus Disc? If not, would you be willing to part with just the Bonus Disc? I can pick the movie up elsewhere.

I could give you like $5 paypal or so for the bonus disc or you could let me know what you'd want for the set.

Or if you'd like to trade for the set or just the bonus disc, you can check out the link to my collection:

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?id=stonecountry

It's divided into several folders on the left you'll have to check individually if you want to see everything.

E-mail me at [email protected] if you think we could do something. Thanks.
Old 02-13-06, 07:22 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
That's my answer. So it's about 17 minutes of interviews and such ... any Crowe on the disc?