Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

RE4, DMC 3, and Omimusha 3 to come to PC

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-06, 12:16 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
RE4, DMC 3, and Omimusha 3 to come to PC

UBISOFT AND CAPCOM ANNOUNCE DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT FOR THREE HIT VIDEO GAME TITLES

Resident Evil 4, Onimusha 3: Demon Siege and Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening Special Edition Coming to PCs Beginning February 2006

SAN FRANCISCO – FEBRUARY 1, 2006 – Today Ubisoft, one of the world’s largest video game publishers, announced that it has signed an agreement with Capcom to distribute Resident Evil 4, Onimusha 3 and Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening Special Edition video games for the PC. Ubisoft will distribute Capcom’s games in North American and European territories beginning in February 2006 with the release of Onimusha 3: Demon Siege.

“Capcom has created fantastic universes which have become blockbuster franchises,” said Jay Cohen, vice president of publishing at Ubisoft. “Ubisoft is excited to be bringing three of the industry’s most innovative titles, including Resident Evil 4, which has been recognized by many publications and organizations as the best game of the year for 2005, to PC gamers around the world.”

Resident Evil 4 is a shining star in the survival horror genre garnering critical acclaim and numerous “Game of the Year” awards from media outlets including Game Informer magazine, North America’s largest gaming magazine and GameSpot.com, a leading source for gaming information. Onimusha 3: Demon Siege stars French actor Jean Reno and is the latest episode in the Onimusha franchise. This action adventure series has become a phenomenon thanks to its amazing backdrop in medieval Japan mixed with heroic fantasy elements. Devil May Cry made an outstanding debut on console and quickly became a popular action game. Renowned for its gothic atmosphere, non-stop action and thrilling combat, the latest installment to the franchise adds a new character a new boss and many new levels.

“Capcom is excited to be taking advantage of Ubisoft’s global distribution network to deliver our hottest titles for gamers around the world to play and enjoy,” said Toshihiro Tokumaru, executive officer at Capcom. “We look forward to working together for continued growth for both companies.''
Old 02-01-06, 12:28 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,022 Likes on 812 Posts
That's good, the PC market has been dry lately, RE4 sholud fit in nicely.

DMC3 will be fun now that I can use my 360 pad with my PC
Old 02-01-06, 04:22 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmm, RE4 with high resolution graphics and I would imagine the Ada side story? Almost tempting...
Old 02-01-06, 08:25 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 361 Likes on 304 Posts
Resident Evil 4 would be pretty nice on the PC. too bad my computer wouldn't be able to run it