CSI Miami -- "The Score" -- 01/09/06

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-06, 07:20 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 460 Likes on 373 Posts
CSI Miami -- "The Score" -- 01/09/06

"The Score"
Spoiler:
A man is brutally murdered while trying to learn how to pick up women at a hip Miami nightclub.

Cast: David Caruso, Emily Procter, Adam Rodriguez, Khandi Alexander, Sofia Milos, Jonathan Togo, Eva LaRue, Kate Levering, Dameon Clarke, Johnathan McClain, David DeLuise, Bobby Hosea, Alana de la Garza, Armando Valdez-Kennedy , Erica Leerhsen, Brendan Fehr, Bellamy Young, Boti Bliss, Michael E. Rodgers , Jaime Walls .
Director(s): Jonathan Glassner.
Producer(s): Jerry Bruckheimer, Carol Mendelsohn, Ann Donahue, Anthony Zuiker.
Writer(s): Barry O'Brien.

Original Airdate: January 9, 2006.
Old 01-09-06, 03:59 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh crap! CSI Miami (the best looking show in HD on TV) is finally back with a new episode and my digital HD cable box decides TODAY to stop delivering CBS in HD. Looks like I'll have to watch it in *gasp* regular SD.

Actually, I think the whole box is starting to crap out. It also stopped delivering shows in 5.1
Stupid COMCAST can't get anyone out with a new box until next week.
Old 01-10-06, 08:36 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts
How did the victims wife look in SD? In HD she had a huge blemish that they attempted to cover in makeup on her right cheek. I told my wife that probably in SD you could not see it.
Old 01-10-06, 09:27 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 615 Likes on 494 Posts
Originally Posted by Cusm
How did the victims wife look in SD? In HD she had a huge blemish that they attempted to cover in makeup on her right cheek. I told my wife that probably in SD you could not see it.

I noticed that too. She had great lips though.
Old 01-10-06, 09:31 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Man that was driving me nuts. I switched over to SD (though it was on the 51") and could still see it a bit.
Old 01-10-06, 10:48 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Man, the chick that plays Delco's sister is so, so hot.
Old 01-10-06, 10:52 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 615 Likes on 494 Posts
Originally Posted by NORML54601
Man, the chick that plays Delco's sister is so, so hot.

Yeah - she's one of my favorites too - Alana De La Garza. She gets guest spots on tv semi-frequently. I don't watch CSI Miami anymore but I tuned in last night just to see her.
Old 01-10-06, 11:31 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't know, I haven't watched it yet, it's still on the DVR. Probably take a few days for me to get to it, especially since tonight looks like a very busy TV night.

Oddly, when I checked this morning my CBS HD channel was back on. I still think I'll go ahead and have them swap out my box for a new one though.
Just have to remember to watch all the shows on the DVR or they will walk out the door along with my old box.
Old 01-10-06, 12:07 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 70 Likes on 47 Posts
It was so obvious (In SD as well as HD) that I thought it was going to have something to do with the plot. Like if she had a particular wound she was trying to hide.
Old 01-11-06, 09:56 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Apparently the typical "focus mainly on the story and not so much on the characters" that the entire CSI franchise has been using since day 1 is taking a backseat more and more this season in Miami.

On the one hand, I don't care for it too much. On the other we have: Delco's sister.

I just can't decide.
Old 01-11-06, 05:48 PM

Received 805 Likes on 523 Posts
So who here thinks that Delco swapped out three of the 'weed' bags with 'bunk' stuff?

Me? I'm not quite sure.

I think 'H' did though.

Originally Posted by Red Dog
Yeah - she's one of my favorites too - Alana De La Garza. She gets guest spots on tv semi-frequently. I don't watch CSI Miami anymore but I tuned in last night just to see her.
She's got a a website with one picture and a coming soon message: http://www.alanadelagarza.com/
Old 01-11-06, 06:07 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 460 Likes on 373 Posts
Originally Posted by Goldberg74
She's got a a website with one picture and a coming soon message: http://www.alanadelagarza.com/
The first time I noticed her was when she guest starred on "Las Vegas" episode. She's quite a looker.
Old 01-11-06, 07:55 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 100 Likes on 80 Posts
But the question is, will Horatio actually hook up with her. She clearly wants more than just "dinner".