Search
Video Game Talk The Place to talk about and trade Video & PC Games

Need a little help with King Kong

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-05, 11:39 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 381 Likes on 306 Posts
Need a little help with King Kong

Already check www.gamefaqs.com... no walkthrough there.

Ok - Im stuck on the "Jimmy" level. I've knocked off all of the raptors and then I don't know how to get Jimmy to join me. If I move on in the level, I have to restart... Can't figure out what to do next - any help would be greatly appreciated!

- Rob
Old 12-11-05, 11:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know I just got through this level in my last play session, can you describe exactly where you are, I would gladly help you if I knew where you were stuck. Also be aware that I've founf that there are problems with the scripting agent that will require a restart of a level because scripts fail to go off and you get stuck. It may be something else you could try.
Old 12-11-05, 11:50 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I walked around a bend and Jimmy is standing on a little island. He's fighting off the raptors and you have to kind of join the fight. It's you, Hayes, and Jimmy killing off the raptors. After you beat all the raptors, you head down to a stream area and it looks like it opens to a giant lake. The problem is, every time I take about 5 steps in the stream, the level resets as if I didn't finish the objective. Jimmy is still standing on his little island and I can't get that prick to join me let alone say anything. There are also thorn bushes all around his island - so I don't know if I need to burn them down or what - but I can't find fire either (not even if I back track thru the level).
Old 12-11-05, 12:44 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Forget it... it was just a glitch. Restarted the level and Jimmy ended up getting on a raft. This is a great game - but very glitchy.